Eating bark may not sound appetizing, but it’s a different story when your “bark” is made from dark chocolate, almonds, sprouted pumpkin seeds, coconut, Goji berries and a sprinkling of cinnamon. This superfood bark is the perfect potluck or party dessert; place in a decorative tin for a delicious holiday gift!
Dark Chocolate & Goji BerrySuperfood Bark
- Heat a small pot of water to a light boil.
- Add chocolate to a medium-sized glass bowl. Place bowl over pot of boiling water and melt chocolate until completely smooth.
- Line baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper.
- Pour melted chocolate into the center of baking sheet, lightly spreading to thickness of your preference.
- Top with pumpkin seeds, almonds, coconut, hemp seeds, goji berries and a dusting of cinnamon.
- Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes to let chocolate harden.
- Break into pieces, serve with a glass of non-dairy milk and enjoy!