Pure Living Organic Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds Description
With their vibrant hue, nutty flavor, & subtle crunch, it's no mystery why our Sprouted Pumpkin Seeds are so popular. But did you know these little green wonders were also celebrated for their exceptional nutritional properties, rich in protein, minerals & healthy fats?
A natural process for preserving the many wonders of new life, sprouting increases the bioavailability of key nutrients in the whole grain & simplifies their absorption by the body for energy & nourishment.
Sprinkle over yogurt, oatmeal, or fruit salads.
Add crunch & color to muesli, cookies, or muffins.
Lightly toast, then top salads or roasted veggies.
For optimal shelf life, store in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup Unpopped (35 g)
Servings per Container: About 10
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||17 g||22%|
| Saturated Fat||3 g||15%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
| Dietary Fiber||2 g||7%|
| Sugars Includes 0g Added Sugars||0.5 g||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Organic sprouted pumpkin seeds.
This product was packaged in a facility that also handles wheat, soy, & tree nuts.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Pumpkin Tacos (with Fresh Pumpkin!)
Fresh pumpkin recipes don’t come around as often as ones that use pumpkin puree. But it’s a mistake to overlook the OG (original gourd, that is). Cubes of pumpkin play a big part in these delicious, vegetarian pumpkin tacos – but they aren’t the only fresh ingredient stealing the show. Crunchy cabbage and spicy homemade avocado cream also load these tortillas with delicious, plant-based flavor.
4 cups pumpkin, cubed
Juice of 1 lime
Cayenne pepper, to taste
Spicy Avocado Cream
1/4 cup avocado oil
1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
1 large poblano pepper
Juice of 1 lime
Pinch sea salt
Unsweetened nut milk, as needed for texture
Colorful Cabbage Slaw
1 cup purple and green cabbage, shredded
Juice of 1 lime
1 jalapeño, diced
4 grain-free tortillas
1 cup pumpkin seeds, toasted
- Prepare pumpkin. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil baking sheet.
- Combine pumpkin with oil, lime juice and cayenne. Spread on baking sheet and bake 25-30 minutes.
- Prepare cream. In high speed blender, combine all ingredient and process until smooth and creamy. Add nut milk as needed to reach desired consistency.
- Prepare cabbage slaw. In large bowl, combine shredded cabbage with juice and diced jalapeno.
- To assemble tacos, add cabbage to tortillas and top with pumpkin. Add pumpkin seeds and drizzle with avocado cream. Sprinkle with fresh cilantro.
- Serve with homemade tortilla chips.
- Sub sweet potato or any squash in place of pumpkin for year-round fun.
- Want more green? Serve in romaine hearts instead of tortillas.