Sometimes you need a ramen fix, and this quick and easy version hits the spot on busy nights. In just 15-minutes, it’s ready to warm you from the inside out. Made with a vegan-friendly broth and gluten-free noodles, it’s a versatile soup that can be enjoyed by all. Feel free to sauté some leftover veggies and add them to the mix, or add a boiled egg for an authentic garnish! Oh ramen, you make miso happy.
Quick Miso Ramen
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. ginger powder
- 1/2 tsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1 shallot sliced
- 1 Tbsp. white sesame seeds
- 3 Tbsp. Eden Foods Organic Miso
- 4 cups Ocean’s Halo Organic Miso Broth
- 2 tsp. hot sauce
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. real salt
- ¼ tsp. white pepper powder
- 4 packets gluten-free ramen noodles
In large pot, stir fry sesame oil, garlic, ginger, shallots and white sesame seeds until flavors combine. Stir in miso paste.
Mix in remaining ingredients; bring to boil. Lower heat, continue cooking until noodles are done.