Spicely Organics White Pepper Ground Jar Description
Crafted in Small Batches
Gluten Free Certified
Non-GMO Project Verified
White pepper can be used in virtually any dish. Used in both sweet and savory dishes, add to soups, salads, and dips for a spicy little kick.
A great way to add a unique kick of spiced-hotness to your favorite foods, basically in the same way you would use normal black pepper. The thing to keep in mind is that white pepper tends to have a bit more hotness, so be careful to not overpower the dish. Another great usage of these, is that the color blends well with cream based sauces and other light colored dishes!
Gluten, GMOs, salt, MSG, preservatives, sugar, irradiation, peanuts, soybeans, milk, eggs, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, artificial coloring.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Organic white peppercorn ground.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Gluten-Free Swedish Meatballs
Popularized by the multinational furniture store, Swedish meatballs have been gracing tables since the early 18th century. While traditionally served with a dairy-rich sauce, this better-for-you version employs plant-based milk for an even creamier gravy that’ll have you licking your spoon clean. Using gluten-free breadcrumbs, grass-fed ground beef and earthy sunflower seed butter, each meatball is bursting with mouthwatering taste. For the best flavor experience, serve them over your favorite pasta, mashed potatoes
or rice – just make sure you top it with plenty of extra sauce.
Gluten-Free Swedish Meatballs
- 1/2 cup gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Sproud Plant-Based Milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tsp. Selina Naturally Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. ground white pepper
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. parsley
- 1/4 brown or yellow onion (finely chopped)
- 1 lb. grass-fed ground beef
- 1 Tbsp. SunButter Natural Sunflower Seed Butter
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor (divided)
- Fresh parsley (for garnish)
- 1/3 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor
- 1/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free Baking Flour
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup Sproud Plant-Based Milk Barista
- 2 tsp. Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Selina Naturally Celtic Sea Salt
- Pepper (to taste)
- In large bowl, mix together breadcrumbs, plant-based milk, egg, garlic, salt, black pepper, white pepper, oregano and parsley. Let milk soak into breadcrumbs 10 minutes.
- Add onion, beef and sunflower seed butter. Mix well. Roll mixture into about 20 evenly-sized balls.
- In skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil and half the coconut oil with buttery flavor. Fry meatballs in batches to fit on pan.
- To make gravy, whisk together coconut oil with buttery flavor and flour until dissolved. Stir in vegetable broth, plant-based milk barista, aminos and Dijon mustard. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer until thickened.
- To serve, garnish with fresh parsley.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!