Spicely Organics White Pepper Ground Jar Description
Crafted in Small Batches
Gluten Free Certified
Non-GMO Project Verified
White pepper can be used in virtually any dish. Used in both sweet and savory dishes, add to soups, salads, and dips for a spicy little kick.
A great way to add a unique kick of spiced-hotness to your favorite foods, basically in the same way you would use normal black pepper. The thing to keep in mind is that white pepper tends to have a bit more hotness, so be careful to not overpower the dish. Another great usage of these, is that the color blends well with cream based sauces and other light colored dishes!
Gluten, GMOs, salt, MSG, preservatives, sugar, irradiation, peanuts, soybeans, milk, eggs, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, wheat, artificial coloring.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Organic white peppercorn ground.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Vegan Baked Mac & “Cheese” Cups
Did you grow up eating boxed macaroni and cheese? The quick and comforting dish may be welcome and tasty, but we all know that this highly processed food lacks nutrition. This recipe brings the joy back, with nutritious plant-based ingredients that make this American staple healthier. And there’s more! You’ll make this mac and cheese in muffin pans for crispy-on-the-top, gooey-in-the-middle single-serve cups that both adults and children will love.
Vegan Baked Mac & “Cheese” Cups
- 1 pkg. Explore Cuisine Chickpea Fusilli
- 1-1/2 cups plant-based milk
- 1/4 cup vegan cream cheese (softened)
- 1 Tbsp. vegan butter (soft)
- 2 egg replacers
- 2 tsp. garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. white pepper
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. ground mustard seed
- 1/4 tsp. ground turmeric
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 3 Tbsp. Bragg Nutritional Yeast
- 3/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill Paleo Flour
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1-1/2 cups vegan shredded cheese (divided)
- 1/3 cup vegan parmesan (plus handful for topping)
- Chopped fresh basil (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 18 wells of muffin pan with paper liners.
- Cook pasta per package directions, but only 9 minutes, until just slightly tender. Drain.
- To large bowl, add all ingredients except for extra vegan parmesan cheese for topping. Stir until well combined.
- Stir in noodles and combine well.
- Divide mixture among wells of muffin pan. Sprinkle each with vegan parmesan cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes, until muffins feel firm and cheese is golden.
- Let cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh basil and serve in paper liners.
Tip: These freeze well for meal prep. Reheat at 325 degrees F for 12 minutes or microwave on high 15-30 seconds.
Add the ingredients to your cart to make these mac & “cheese” cups.