For a quick and satisfying meal, look no further than this spicy dish. Chinese cabbage, hearts of palm and organic chickpea noodles are cooked in a fiery garlic-ginger sauce for an authentic stir-fry flavor. Hearts of palm – which are the edible interiors of certain palm trees – add a delicate taste and pleasant texture to every bite. Ready in less than 30-minutes, it’s a great choice when you want a speedy, but still wholesome, dinner.
Spicy Hearts of Palm Stir-Fry Noodles
- 1 box Explore Cuisine Organic Chickpea Spaghetti cooked according to package directions
- 2 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor
- 4 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. minced ginger
- 1 bunch organic bok choy sliced
- 1 can hearts of palm drained and shredded
- 1 tsp. Redmond Real Salt Ancient Sea Salt
- 2 tsp. chili flakes
- 2 tsp. Bragg Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Sugar
In frying pan over high heat, combine coconut oil, garlic, ginger and bok choy; stir fry until bok choy softens. Add hearts of palm, salt, chili flakes, apples cider vinegar and coconut sugar; lower heat to medium. Continue cooking 3 minutes.
Stir in noodles; continue cooking 1 minute, until combined.