Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor Description
Popcorn • Spread • Bake • Sauté
All the goodness of coconut oil combined with the delicious organic buttery flavor. This all purpose cooking oil is perfect in any recipe. Drizzle on air-popped popcorn for a healthier, movie-theater style snack.
The vegan "buttery flavor" is made from pure non-GMO certified organic, fermented, gluten-free plants including sunflower, coconut and mint. Toss directly with veggies and pasta or use as a butter replacement when baking. Can be sautéed at low to medium eat.
Vegan • Non-Hydrogenated • Non-GMO
0 g Trans Fat • No Hexane • 62% MCTs
Storage: No refrigeration required; store out of direct sunlight. Coconut oil is naturally liquid at warmer temperatures and is semi-solid to solid at cooler temperatures.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 mL)
Servings per Container: About 28
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||130|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
| Saturated Fat||13 g||65%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
| Polyunsaturated Fat||0.5 g|
| Monounsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium or iron.
Other Ingredients: Organic refined expeller-pressed coconut oil, organic vegan buttery flavor, organic unrefined red palm oil (for color).
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Cashew Cream Fruit Tart
Fruit tarts, with their creamy filling and plump, seasonal fruits, are desserts fit for the gods. But dairy? Not so heavenly for most Earth dwellers. This tart is made with a light and airy cashew cream filling that incorporates lemon, maple syrup and coconut oil. Set in a sweet gluten-free, no-bake crust, the superfood ingredients in this wholesome dessert will lift your spirits (and your energy!) skyward.
Cashew Cream Fruit Tart
- 1-1/2 cups Bob’s Red Mill Paleo Flour
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. Nutiva Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor (or vegan butter)
- 4-1/2 Tbsp. Pri Manuka Honey
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/3 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 Tbsp. SunButter Sunflower Butter
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (1 large lemon)
- 1-1/2 cups cashews (soaked in water 3 hours to soften)
- 6 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 6 Tbsp. Nutiva Refined Coconut Oil
- 1/2 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- Dash sea salt
- 1 kiwi (sliced)
- 1/4 cup grapes
- 5 strawberries (sliced)
- 1/4 papaya (sliced)
- In bowl, combine all crust ingredients until well mixed. (Note: Mixture should be dry, but moist enough to hold together. Add a little water if mixture is too dry.)
- In 9-inch pie pan, press and flatten mixture. Work up sides to form rim.
- In high-speed blender, add all filling ingredients and process until smooth and light in texture.
- Pour filling into crust and spread evenly.
- Arrange fruit on top. Add drizzle of honey, if desired. Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight to set.
Get the sweet ingredients you need!