Awaken your senses with this invigorating Thai salad. Made with sweet mango, salty fish sauce, sour lime and spicy ginger, it will upgrade your salad game. Let the mixture marinate in the fridge for more explosive flavor. Thai lovers looking for more spice, add diced habañero or a dash of cayenne to your dressing.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Calories 129 kcal
- 4 mini cucumbers sliced into thin rounds (2 cups)
- 2 white/green scallions sliced thin, diagonally
- 1 ripe mango sliced into thin pieces
- 1 Tbsp. black sesame seeds
- Handful fresh Thai basil or purple basil leaves
- 1 Tbsp. fish sauce
- ¼ cup coconut vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. coconut palm sugar
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ½ tsp. ginger fresh or ground
- Diced habañero pepper
In medium bowl, combine cucumbers, scallions and mango.
In small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients until well-combined.
Pour dressing over cucumber mixture, sprinkle with black sesame seeds and mix gently to combine.
Chill salad until ready to serve. Garnish with basil leaves.
Amount Per Serving (1 g)
Calories 129 Calories from Fat 18
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g5%
Vitamin A 943IU19%
Vitamin C 33mg40%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.