Vitacost Certified Organic Ground Ginger Description
Vitacost® Organic Ground Ginger
USDA Certified Organic
Finely ground ginger
Peppery with sweet notes
Brings life to stir-fry, sauces, soups & more
Vitacost® Organic Ground Ginger adds spice to your life
Ginger is the root of all spices. You can slice it, sprinkle it, shave it, blend it. There’s ginger ale, ginger snaps, ginger tea, ginger candy. That’s not it, though. The soothing benefits of the ginger root are partly why you find this zingy spice in so many tasty varieties that you can happily sip and savor. So when the end of your workweek calls for a little calm and comfort, reach for Vitacost® Organic Ground Ginger.
You may be surprised to find that you and ginger go together like peas and carrots. From refreshing smoothies and relaxing bedtime teas to holiday cookies and coconut curries, there are countless ways to enjoy Vitacost® Organic Ground Ginger. And because the texture is so fine, it easily incorporates into everything you cook, bake or drink. With life, you never know what you’re gonna get. With Vitacost® Organic Ginger, you know you’ll always get a simply delicious treat.
What’s the best way to cook with Vitacost® Organic Ground Ginger?
• Add to creamy curries
• Sauté with vegetables
• Sprinkle into soups & stews
• Stir into hot tea with lemon
• Blend with fruit and greens for super-packed smoothies
• Mix into baked treats – cookies, cakes, muffins & more
Check the Tips & Recipes tab for many more great uses of Vitacost® Organic Ground Ginger
Vitacost® products are manufactured to high standards of quality and safety. Each Vitacost® product meets or exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA’s Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 110) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP).
Keep dry and at room temperature (59°-86°F [15°-30°C]).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Organic ground ginger.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Keto Pear Crisp
Whether you’re a newbie or a pro following the keto diet
, it’s no easy feat wrangling your sweet tooth. Luckily, this baked pears recipe is a keto-friendly dessert that’ll satisfy the sweet tooth – keto or not! The warm, aromatic flavors of cardamom, cinnamon and ginger meld perfectly with a pear’s mellow sweetness. The crispy, buttery topping of coconut, cashews, almond flour and coconut sugar add an indulgent crunch. Serve warm with homemade coconut whipped cream
Keto Pear Crisp
- 3 large pears (cored and sliced)
- 3 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. cardamom
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
Coconut Almond Crisp Topping
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup grass-fed butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup cashews (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and coat 9-inch pie dish with nonstick spray.
- In medium bowl, combine pear filling ingredients, and stir gently until well combined.
- Pour pear filling ingredients into pie dish.
- To create topping, stir together coconut almond crisp ingredients until mixed well.
- Crumble topping over pear filling until evenly distributed.
- Bake 25-35 minutes or until topping is golden-brown.
- Serve with additional chopped cashews and homemade coconut whipped cream, if desired.
- Substitute coconut sugar with any keto-friendly granulated sweetener of choice.
- Substitute cashews with pecans, almonds or any salt-free nut of choice.
- Grab these ingredients and more at Vitacost.com.