Simple Truth® Organic Black Sesame Seed Whole Description
Simple Truth Organic™ Whole Black Sesame Seed 2.22 oz. Jar
GMOs and preservatives.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Organic black sesame seed.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Crisp Thai Salad with Cucumber, Mango & Basil
Awaken your senses with this invigorating Thai salad. Made with sweet mango, salty fish sauce, sour lime and spicy ginger, it will upgrade your salad game. Let the mixture marinate in the fridge for more explosive flavor. Thai
lovers looking for more spice, add diced habañero or a dash of cayenne to your dressing.
- 4 mini cucumbers (sliced into thin rounds (2 cups))
- 2 white/green scallions (sliced thin, diagonally)
- 1 ripe mango (sliced into thin pieces)
- 1 Tbsp. black sesame seeds
- Handful fresh Thai basil or purple basil leaves
- 1 Tbsp. fish sauce
- ¼ cup coconut vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. coconut palm sugar
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ½ tsp. ginger (fresh or ground)
- Diced habañero pepper
- In medium bowl, combine cucumbers, scallions and mango.
- In small bowl, whisk together dressing ingredients until well-combined.
- Pour dressing over cucumber mixture, sprinkle with black sesame seeds and mix gently to combine.
- Chill salad until ready to serve. Garnish with basil leaves.
- Substitute cilantro for basil leaves.
- Grab your ingredients at Vitacost.com.