Meet the vegan dessert of your dreams. Not only is it free of dairy, eggs, gluten, soy and refined sugar, this cake requires no baking! You’ll whip up a simple chocolate crust for the base, then top it with a creamy filling made from raw cashews and sunflower seed butter. Drizzle on a sweet, melt-in-your-mouth chocolate sauce and serve yourself a slice!
No-Bake Sunflower Seed Butter “Cheesecake” (Vegan & Gluten-Free)
- 1-½ cups Bob’s Red Mill Almond Flour
- 6 seedless dates or 6 Tbsp. maple syrup or raw honey or 6 Tbsp. maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. SunButter Organic Sunflower Seed Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Nutiva Coconut Oil
- 3/4 cup pHresh Products Organic Cacao Powder
- Dash Simply Organic Pure Vanilla Extract
- Dash Redmond Real Salt Ancient Sea Salt
- 2/3 cup pHresh Products Organic Cacao Powder
- 1/2 cup Vitacost Certified Organic Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Nutiva Coconut Oil
In large bowl, mix together all ingredients for chocolate base. In deep pie dish, pat mixture evenly, covering bottom and sides.
In powerful blender, blend all filling ingredients, excluding sunflower seed butter, until smooth and light; pour into prepared crust. Using knife, swirl in sunflower seed butter. Refrigerate until set.
In blender, blend ingredients for sauce until smooth. Pour over cheesecake.