4th & Heart Grass-Fed Ghee Butter Himlayan Pink Salt Description
Pure Spreadable Ghee Butter
Made with Grass-Fed Butter
Glyphosate & RBST Hormone-Free
PURE SPREADABLE BUTTER
Ghee, or clarified butter, has been slowly cooked, allowing water to evaporate. After being filtered, a pure multipurpose cooking oil is left. Extra fine Himalayan Pink Salt is stirred into small batches by hand. butter. Its better butter.
Natural source of
•Omega fatty acids
•Medium & Short-Chain Triglycerides
Saute, Toast, Eggs
High Smoke Point: 250°C/482°F
lactose, paleo, gluten
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 tsp. (5 g)
Servings per Container: About 48
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||45|
|Total Fat||5 g||7%|
| Saturated Fat||3 g||15%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||0 g||0%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Sugars||0 g|
Other Ingredients: Clarified butter (milk), Himalayan pink salt.
Best used in 3 months
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Orange-Ghee Pound Cake
A complex combination of zesty and buttery, the flavors in this orange pound cake are cheery and unique. Ghee
is butter that’s been clarified to remove hard-to-digest milk solids. It tastes like butter but with a slightly roasted, nutty note. Using juice from fresh oranges plus fresh zest double-spikes each slice with bright flavor. Enjoy it at tea time, with breakfast or as a simple dessert. With the happy aroma of citrus in the air, you’ll be asking your family, “Orange you glad I decided to make this?”.
Orange-Ghee Pound Cake
- ½ tsp. Himalayan pink salt
- 1-½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- 2 eggs (room-temperature)
- ½ cup melted ghee clarified butter
- Zest of whole medium-sized orange
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup light brown sugar
Optional (for denser cake): ¼ cup Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup orange juice
- Orange zest
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- Pinch salt
- ¼ cup maple syrup or light brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Into mixing bowl, sift flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
In separate large mixing bowl, mix together melted ghee, sugar, eggs and vanilla; whisk in orange juice and zest. Mix in Greek yogurt if using.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and whisk until smooth. Do not over mix.
- Pour batter into pan. Bake 40-45 minutes until golden and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- In saucepan, combine glaze ingredients. Cook over low heat until reduced and thickened. Drizzle over cake.
Add the ingredients to your cart to make this fresh pound cake!