Afrin No Drip All Night Pump Mist Description
Nasal Solution-Nasal Decongestant
Won't Drip from Nose or Down Throat
With Soothing Chamomile Scent
Instant Congestion Relief for a More Restful Night
Up to 12 Hour Relief
Colds • Allergies
#1 Doctor Recommended Nasal Decongestant Spray
Get fast powerful nasal congestion relief with a soothing chamomile scent so you can get the rest you need at night to feel better. Just 2 to 3 sprays in each nostril from the No Drip bottle is all it takes to shrink swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely.
• Works for 12 hours
• Relieve nasal congestion instantly
temporarily relieve nasal congestion due to:
upper respiratory allergies
shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely
temporarily relieve sinus congestion and pressure
• adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period
• children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
To Use: Shake well before use. Hold white tabs, press grooved area of cap firmly and turn counter clockwise. Before using the first time, prime metered pump by depressing pump firmly several times. To spray, hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress rim with a firm, even stroke and sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after use. Secure cap after use.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• heart disease • high blood pressure • thyroid disease • diabetes • trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
• do not use more than directed
• do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
• temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
• use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.