Afrin No Drip Severe Congestion Twin Pack Description
Oxymetazoline HCl Nasal Solution-Nasal Decongestant
Won't Drip From Nose or Down Throat
Severe Congestion Pump Mist
Fast, Powerful Congestion Relief
Colds • Allergies
Maximum Strength Plus Menthol
Up to 12 Hour Relief
Afrin® No Drip is a breakthrough in nasal sprays. It stays where you spray it without messy dripping from your nose or down your throat. It is a maximum strength formula with the aromatic power of menthol. It starts to work in seconds, providing up to 12 hours of nasal congestion relief without drowsiness.
Up to 12-hour relief from nasal congestion.
Relief lasts All-Day or All-Night
• Adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3
sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed
2 doses in any 24-hour period.
• children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
To Use: Shake well before use. Hold white tabs, press grooved area of cap firmly
and turn counter clockwise. Before using the first time, prime metered pump by
depressing pump firmly several times. To spray, hold bottle with thumb at base
and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting head, insert nozzle
into nostril. Fully depress rim with a firm, even stroke and sniff deeply. Wipe
nozzle clean after use. Secure cap after use.
• store between 20º to 25ºC (68º to 77ºF)
• retain carton for future reference on full labeling
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
• heart disease
• high blood pressure
• thyroid disease
• trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
• do not use more than directed
• do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged
use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
• temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in
nasal discharge may occur
• use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a
Poison Control Center right away.