Amy's Salsa Medium Description
- Made With Organic Tomatoes
- Made in USA
- Fat Free
- No GMOs
Incredibly fresh tasting salsa made with sweet organic vine ripened tomatoes…great for party dips, or add to your favorite Mexican food. These salsas will enliven other food as well (Amy's grandma adds Amy's Salsa to her scrambled tofu).
0g Trans Fat • No Added MSG • No Preservatives
Shake well. Refrigerate after opening.
Gluten, GMOs, fat, preservatives.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. (30 g)
Servings per Container: About 14
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||2 g||1%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Sugars||1 g||*|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: (Vegan): Organic tomatoe puree, organic onions, filtered water, jalapeno peppers, organic cilantro, organic lime juice, sea salt, organic garlic, organic spices.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Quick & Easy Nacho Casserole
This flavorful nacho casserole is a simple, protein-packed meal that comes together in less than an hour. Seasoned ground beef, beans, salsa, corn and tortilla chips are baked under a layer of cheese (use traditional cheddar or pepper jack for some extra heat.) Finally, it’s acceptable to have nachos for dinner – and (bonus!) you can eat them with a fork!
Quick & Beefy Nacho Casserole
- 1 lb. organic ground beef
- 1 tsp. pink salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- 1 cup organic corn kernels (frozen)
- 1 cup cooked pinto beans (with liquid from canned or from homemade)
- ½ cup salsa
- ½ cup shredded cheese of choice
- 1 cup tortilla chips (broken apart)
- Optional: ¼ cup scallions (chopped)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In 2-inch deep sauté pan, brown ground beef. Drain excess fat.
- Stir in all spices. Mix in corn and pinto beans.
- Pour mixture into 9x9 or 8x8 baking pan.
- Top with salsa, tortilla chips and cheese.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with scallions before serving, if desired.
Add the ingredients to your cart to make this easy feast.