Andalou Naturals Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer Description
New Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer
Practicing good hand hygiene is a simple effective way to prevent the spread of germs that can potentially cause disease. When soap and water are not available the CDC recommends the use of alcohol-based hand rub. The CDC recommends products with greater than 70% isopropanol.
Verified Gluten Free
Use • Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that can potentially cause disease • For use when soap and water are not available
• Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces
• Rub hands together until dry
• Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
• For external use only • Flammable
• Keep away from heat or flame
Do not use
• in children less than 2 months of age
• on damaged, broken skin or open wounds
When using this product
keep out of eyes, ears and mouth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse eyes, thoroughly with water
Stop use and ask a doctor
if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.