Astepro Children's Allergy Antihistamine Nasal Spray 60 Metered Sprays Description
- Children's Astepro Allergy is the first and only 24 hour, steroid-free nasal spray for children's allergy relief.
- First and only 24-hour steroid free nasal spray allergy relief for children (among OTC products)
- Children’s Astepro allergy medicine provides up to 24-hour relief of nasal congestion, runny nose, sneezing and itchy nose
- Steroid-free, alcohol-free and fragrance-free, indoor and outdoor allergy relief nasal spray
- Unlike other steroid allergy sprays, Children’s Astepro allergy medicine for kids doesn’t take several days of regular use for full effectiveness
- Flexible dosing for use either once or twice daily for allergy relief in children +12 year old, and once every 12 hours in children 6 to 11 years old
- 60 metered sprays
*These statements have not be evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Temporary relief for these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
Read the user Guide for how to:
Prime the bottle before first use
Prime the bottle again if not used for 3 or more days
Use the spray
Clean the spray nozzle if it gets clogged
Adults and children 12 years and older: This product may be used either once or twice a day:
once daily: use 2 sprays in each nostril: or
twice daily: use 1 or 2 sprays in each nostril every 12 hours
do not use more than 4 sprays in each nostril in a 24 hour period
Children 6 years to 11 years:
an adult should supervise use
1 spray in each nostril every 12 hours
do not use more than 2 sprays in each nostril in a 24 hour period
Children under 6 years: do not use.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Inactive Ingredients: Benzalkonium chloride, edetate disodium, hypromellose, purified water, sodium citrate, sorbitol, sucralose.
Warnings_x000D_ Only for use in the nose. Do not spray in eyes or mouth._x000D_ Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients_x000D_ Ask a doctor before use if you_x000D_ · have had recent nose ulcers or nose surgery_x000D_ · have had a nose injury that has not healed_x000D_ When using this product_x000D_ · drowsiness may occur_x000D_ · avoid alcoholic drinks_x000D_ · alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness_x000D_ · be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery_x000D_ · you may get a bitter taste in your mouth. To help avoid this, tilt your head downward while spraying._x000D_ · nasal discomfort or sneezing may occur right after use_x000D_ · do not share this bottle with anyone else as this may spread germs_x000D_ Stop use and ask a doctor if_x000D_ · an allergic reaction, such as a skin rash, to this product occurs_x000D_ · you have severe or frequent nosebleeds_x000D_ If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use._x000D_ Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center_x000D_ right away.