Australian Gold Spray Gel Sunscreen with Instant Bronzer SPF 15 Description
Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
Broad Spectrum SPF 15
General Protection Spray Gels with Instant Bronzer are an innovative hybrid of a continuous spray and a traditional lotion, fitting for those looking for control, hydration and convenience, plus temporary color for an immediate glow.
• Instant Bronzer: Caramel imparts an immediate, temporary hue to leave skin golden and glowing
• Australian Naturals: With the highest Vitamin C content of any fruit, Kakadu Plum is known to promote collagen production while helping protect from free radicals. Tea Tree Oil, a powerful antioxidant, contains natural odor fighting properties to leave skin fresh.
• Ultimate Hydration: Sunflower Seed Oil, Olive Fruit Oil and Cocoa Seed Butter work to deeply moisturize for smooth, hydrated skin
• Fragrance: Take an instant vacation with the signature Cocoa Dreams fragrance. This delectable scent is a delightful combination of Coconut, Orange and Vanilla.
• Specially Formulated: Designed to be Oxybenzone Free, PABA Free, Phthalate Free & Gluten Free. Broad Spectrum. Sweat and Water Resistant (80 minutes). Vegan, Cruelty Free and never tested on animals.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
Immediately after towel drying
At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin disease and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., and wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. For children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
For external use only.
Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect product from excessive heat and direct sun. May stain some fabrics or surfaces.