Authentic Foods Sweet Rice Flour Superfine Gluten Free Description
- It's Not Just Gluten Free, It's Better!
- Wheat, Corn, Dairy, Soy and Nut Free
- Made from California Non-GMO Short Grain
Sweet Rice Flour is a superior thickening agent especially good for recipes to be refrigerated or frozen. It inhibits liquid separation.
In 1993 Authentic Foods was founded to provide consumers with a great-tasting worry free solution for all their gluten free baking needs. From the time our grains leave the farm to when they reach you, all of our products are closely monitored to ensure that there is no chance of contamination. Many of our products are milled, blended and packaged in our 100% gluten free facility. Today, we offer more than 30 products to meet the needs of all gluten free bakers. Whether you are looking for the best quick and easy baking mix or individual flours to create a unique blend, let Authentic Foods help you make your special.
Gluten, wheat, GMOs, corn, dairy, soy and nuts
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (30 g)
Servings per Container: 45
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||1|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrates||25 g||8%|
| Dietary Fiber||1 g||3%|
| Sugars||0 g|
Other Ingredients: Sweet white rice flour
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Coconut Snowflake Dog Treats
During the cold, dry months of winter, give your pup a tasty, nourishing coconut treat. Coconut is a superfood not just for humans but for canines as well. Make these coconut oil dog treats with coconut flakes and coconut milk powder to pack in maximum wholesome flavor per treat. Use winter-inspired cookie cutters for extra fun.
Coconut Snowflake Dog Treats
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1/3 cup + 3 Tbsp. (sweet rice flour)
- 3 Tbsp. coconut flakes (unsweetened)
- 2 Tbsp. arrowroot
- 2 Tbsp. coconut milk powder
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 Tbsp. virgin coconut oil (melted)
Optional: 1 Tbsp. honey
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- In medium bowl, whisk together dry ingredients.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and combine until dough is smooth.
- Wrap dough in plastic wrap and rest 10 minutes.
- Roll dough until ¼-inch thick.
- Using cookie cutter, cut shapes and place on lined cookie sheet.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until treats look dry and slightly cracking on the bottom. (Note: For softer treats, bake for less time.)
- Transfer to wire rack and cool completely.
To store crunchy treats, keep stored in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. These treats will last 2-4 weeks. Refrigerate for longer shelf-life.
To store soft treats, store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 2-3 weeks. These can also be frozen for up to 6 months. If your pooch doesn’t have teeth issues, there’s no reason you can’t give her a frozen treat.
Grab these ingredients and more at Vitacost.com.