Bach Rescue® Pastilles Natural Stress Relief Original Orange and Elderberry Description
- Rescue Pastilles are a delicious way to keep stress at bay. Available in four delicious, sweet, sugar-free flavors: Black Currant, Orange & Elderflower.
- Each pastille contains one dose of Rescue Remedy, the famous five flower remedy formula developed by Dr. Edward more than 80 years ago to help you stress less and stay in control.
- Chew one pastille as required. Each tin contains approximately 35 pastilles.
- Safe for the whole family, including children. Perfect for traveling or to keep in your purse or desk for when a stressful situation arises. Not suitable for animals.
- Homeopathic remedy, sugar-free, alcohol free, natural flavoring. May contain traces of gluten.
Natural Stress Relief from Rescue Remedy
For days when you feel that you are always two steps behind, and stopping to decompress for a moment is out of the question, grab Rescue Pastilles and get ready to tackle the tasks ahead.
Chewing a Rescue pastille is a delicious way to keep stress at bay. Soothing, calming and relaxing, each pastille contains one dose of Rescue Remedy, the famous five flower remedy formula developed by Dr. Edward more than 80 years ago to help you stress less and stay in control.
Keep Rescue Pastilles on hand to give you a little help whenever you need it. These alcohol-free and sugar-free Rescue products help take the edge off, so you can regain control during those everyday stressful situations. The handy tin is convenient to grab and go, keep in a desk drawer, car, or wherever stress seems to find you. Grab Rescue Pastilles to help you stress less and stay in control during the daily hustle and bustle.
Chew one Pastille as required. Approximately 35 Pastilles per tin.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Rock Rose (Helianthemum nummularium): Courage and presence of mind
Clematis (Clematis vitalba): Focus when ungrounded
Impatiens (Impatiens glandulifera): Patience with problems and people
Cherry Plum (Prunus cerasifera): Balanced mind when losing control
Star of Bethlehem (Ornithogalum umbellatum): Softens impact of shock
Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax, elderflower (as flavor), gum arabic, isomalt, maltitol, orange (as flavor), sorbitol, vegetable oil, xylitol.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Always speak to your healthcare practitioner before introducing any new drug or supplement into your daily regime. May contains traces of gluten. Not suitable for animals. Excessive consumption may have a laxative effect.