BareOrganics Acai Berry Powder Raw Description
The acai berry is widely known as a Brazilian superfood because of its nutrient profile, which includes antioxidant vitamin C, and is often considered one of the most nutrient-dense berries in the world.
Raw • Organic • Vegan • Non-GMO • Gluten Free
Benefits: Overall health & vitality.
Suggested Use: Mix one teaspoon (1 scoop) with juice, yogurt or add to your favorite smoothie.
Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight and moisture.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (2 g)
Servings per Container: 57
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Dietary Fiber less than||1 g||1%|
|Protein less than||1 g||1%|
|Vitamin C||4 mg||4%|
|Raw Organic Acai Juice Powder (Euterpe oleracea)||2 g||*|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Organic tapioca maltodextrin.
If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before using this product.
Note: Silica packet included to help maintain freshness. Do not consume.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Açaí Berry Superfood Sorbet
This cold and creamy treat requires only 10 minutes to create and is loaded with a plethora of health benefits. It’s a blend of several wholesome, superfood ingredients, including blueberries, açaí, ginger and chia seeds, which contribute to an increase in heart-healthy fats, vitamins and minerals, plus a decrease in systemic inflammation, blood pressure and antioxidants.
- 1 cup coconut cream (chilled overnight (see note))
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen blueberries (see note)
- ¼ cup açaí powder
- 3 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 cup ice
- In food processor, combine all ingredients. Process for about 5 minutes. Note: You may have to stop and scrape mixture down the sides a few times to fully combine.
- Spoon sorbet into freezer-friendly container and transfer to freezer for 1 hour.
- Thaw at room temperature, about 5-10 minutes, before serving. Garnish with fresh or frozen berries of choice if desired.
- Refrigerate canned coconut cream overnight to solidify.
- Out of blueberries? No problem! Substitute with frozen raspberries, blackberries or strawberries.
- Shop Vitacost.com now for these superfood ingredients!