Give in to your sweet tooth without ditching your diet! These muffins get their rich flavor from organic cocoa powder, while chunks of chocolate create fudgy goodness in every bite. They’re a real treat for breakfast (why not start the day with chocolate?!), a fun mid-day snack or a decadent dessert. Looking for more diet-friendly bites? Check out these 25 snacks for keto dieters.
Keto Chocolate Muffins (Dairy Free & Gluten-Free)
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup TigerNut flour
- ¾ cup pHresh Products Organic Cacao Powder
- ½ cup monk fruit sweetener
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1-½ tsp. Bob’s Red Mill Baking Soda
- 3 pasture-raised eggs
- 6 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor melted
- 1/3 cup coconut cream
- 1/3 cup Milkadamia Milk
- 1 bar Hu Kitchen Plain Chocolate Bar Dark broken into small chunks
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In large bowl, mix together flours, cacao powder, monk fruit sweetener and baking powder until combined. Mix in vanilla extract, coconut cream and eggs. Stir in coconut oil and chocolate chunks.
Spoon mixture into 12 muffin wells or liners.
Bake 20 minutes.