Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen F04630 BL Sensitive SPF 50 Lotion Tube Description
50+ UVA / UVB Protection
Trusted By Dermatologists For Over 20 Years
Smart Cap™ Technology
Cap Turns Blue In Harmful UV Light
Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
We Love The Reef • No Oxybenzone • No Octinoxate
Sensitive is ready to tag along wherever you go. Slip the travel size tube into a purse or backpack, and with our Smart Cap Technology, you'll always know when harmful UV rays are present. Watch the cap turn blue in sunlight as a reminder to stay safe wherever you are.
Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen has been trusted by dermatologists for over 20 years.
• We Love The Reef - To help protect delicate coral reefs, our Sensitive sunscreen contains no Oxybenzone or Octinoxate
• Mineral Sunscreen, No Chemical Active Ingredients - Protects your skin by acting like thousands of tiny mirrors that reflect UV rays away before they enter your body
• Dermatologist-Recommended Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 50+ - Mineral active Zinc Oxide provides true broad spectrum protection
• Paraben-Free & Fragrance-Free - Contains no fragrances or parabens, making it ideal for sensitive skin
• Water Resistant - Up to 80 minutes water resistance, so you stay protected longer
Helps prevent sunburn and photo-damage caused by UVA/UVB exposure. Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decrease the risk of skin disease and early skin aging caused by the sun.
Shake well prior to use.
Apply liberally to dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure.
For topical use only.
Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
Sun Protection Measures
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin disease and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am to 2 pm
Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
Immediately after towel drying
At least every 2 hours
Protect the product in the container from excessive heat and direct sun .
May stain some fabrics
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
When using this product keep out of eyes.
Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation occurs.
Do not us on damaged or broken skin if allergic to any ingredient.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center.