Bob's Red Mill Coconut Shredded Unsweetened Description
As a boy, I loved helping my grandmother make her famous cinnamon rolls. She told me her secret was simple: always use the very best ingredients. As I grew up, I took her words to heart. I am proud to say my grandmother would approve of the superior shredded coconut you'll find in the package. It is nothing less than the very best!
Store in a cool, dry place.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 3 Tbsp. (15 g)
Servings per Container: About 23
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||9 g||12%|
| Saturated Fat||8 g||40%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||4 g||1%|
| Dietary Fiber||3 g||11%|
| Total Sugars||1 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Unsulfured coconut.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat and milk.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Vegan Coconut Macaroons
We’re going coco-nuts over these sweet and chewy coconut macaroons. Though macaroons are traditionally made with sweetened condensed milk and egg, this clever (and paleo-friendly!) version uses sunflower seed butter and maple syrup to both hold the treats together and give them a deeper, sweeter flavor. The best part? They couldn’t be easier to whip up! They’re blended completely in your food processor then baked to lightly toasted, golden perfection. Drizzle them with chocolate and enjoy a decadent dessert you can feel good about indulging in.
Vegan Coconut Macaroons
- 2-1/2 cups shredded coconut (as fine as possible)
- 3/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill Paleo Baking Flour
- 1/4 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Dash Redmond Real Salt Ancient Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. SunButter Organic Sunflower Seed Butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease or line baking tray with baking paper.
- In food processor, combine all ingredients. Blend until fine consistency. Leave some coconut shreds in-tact so the mixture has texture and sticks together well.
- Mold mixture into 14 evenly sized, firmly packed balls; arrange on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 12-14 minutes, until golden around edges and slightly golden on top. Let cool.
- In small pot over low to medium heat, melt chocolate, stirring constantly. Use spoon to drizzle chocolate over coconut macaroons.
Add all ingredients to your cart and order now!