Bob's Red Mill Organic Coconut Sugar Description
Sourced Non-GMO Pledge
You Can See Our Quality®
Bob's Red Mill Coconut Sugar is made from the nectar of coconut palm trees. It is a wholesome alternative sweetener that can be used in many recipes as a one-to-one replacement for white sugar or brown sugar. The mellow caramel flavor is perfect in cookies, cakes and quick breads. For a delicious breakfast, top your oatmeal with a spoonful of coconut sugar.
As a boy, I loved helping my grandmother make her famous cinnamon rolls. She told me her secret was simple: always use the very best ingredients. As I grew up, I took her words to heart. I am proud to say my grandmother would approve of the superior coconut sugar you'll find in the package. It is nothing less than the very best!
Store in a cool, dry place. Keeps best sealed for freshness.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tsp. (3 g)
Servings per Container: About 123
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Total Sugars||3 g|
| Includes 3g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Organic coconut sugar.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat and milk.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Spaghetti Squash Lo Mein
Made entirely out of vegetables, this plant-based version of your favorite takeout dish has the flavors you love without the unnecessary carbs. Mushrooms, broccoli and snow peas are sautéed to tender perfection, paired with spaghetti squash “noodles” and tossed in a sweet-spicy sauce that’ll have you licking your fork when you’re done. Great for customizing, you can have fun adding or substituting the veggies with items you have on hand or try tossing your favorite protein into the mix for an even heartier meal.
Spaghetti Squash Lo Mein
- 1 large spaghetti squash (halved lengthwise, seeds scooped out)
- 3 green onions (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3 oz. snow peas
- 1-1/2 cups broccoli (cut into small pieces)
- 1 cup mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 red bell pepper (julienned)
- 1 cup carrots (julienned)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil (or avocado oil)
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- 1/3 cup coconut aminos
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- 2 tsp. coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp. fresh grated ginger
- 1/8 tsp. fish sauce (optional)
- In microwave-safe dish, place spaghetti squash in 3 tablespoons water. Microwave on high 10 minutes. Or, bake in oven 30 to 45 minutes at 375 degrees F. Set aside until cool enough to remove noodles.
- Whisk together sauce ingredients. Set aside.
- In large frying pan over medium-high heat, heat oil. Cook garlic and lighter parts of the green onions a few seconds, until fragrant.
- Stir in vegetables; continue cooking 5 to 8 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally so they don’t burn. Set aside.
- Shred squash into noodles; add to cooked vegetables. Pour in sauce. Toss to combine. Top with green onion, sesame seeds and any protein, if desired.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!