Bob's Red Mill Organic Whole Wheat Flour Description
100% Stone Ground Whole Wheat
America's Best Baking Flour
Bread • Brownies • Muffins
Cookies • Pancakes • Rolls
Buns • Bagels • Pizza Crust
Non GMO Project Verified
Premium organic baking flour stone ground from America's highest quality hard red wheat. It contains all the precious oil from the wheat germ, fiber from the wheat bran and protein from the inner endosperm - nothing added or removed. Ideal for every whole grain baking delight, from rustic breads and hearty rolls to wholesome pancakes and nutritious muffins. Perfect results, time and time again.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/4 Cup (38 g)
Servings per Container: About 60
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||28 g||10%|
| Dietary Fiber||7 g||25%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Organic whole grain hard red wheat.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts, soy, wheat and milk.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Vegan Graham Crackers
Next time you’re firing up a grill
or stoking the campfire for s’mores, why not treat everyone to homemade graham crackers? These crackers are made with whole wheat and all-purpose flours for a tender, buttery cracker that’s better than store-bought – especially if you’re looking for a honey-free variety. Store freshly made graham crackers in an airtight container in a dry place for up to three weeks.
Vegan Graham Crackers
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 stick unsalted butter, (softened)
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- 3 Tbsp. maple syrup (or agave)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp. non-dairy milk
- In mixing bowl, combine both flours, salt, baking soda and cinnamon.
- In electric mixer with paddle attachment, beat butter and brown sugar until light, about 2 minutes. Add maple syrup (or agave, if using ( and vanilla and mix until uniform.
- Reduce speed to low and gradually add dry ingredients until dough just comes together. Add milk and stir just to combine. Avoid overmixing.
- Divide dough in half and shape into two discs. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill for an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Transfer one of the dough discs to lightly floured work surface. If it’s very hard, let it rest for 5-10 minutes until you can roll it. Place disc between two sheets of floured parchment paper and roll into rectangle 1/8 of an inch thick.
- Transfer rolled-out dough to baking sheet and brush off any flour on surface. Mark crackers with skewer if desired. Make marks to divide rectangle into 12 rectangles and dot them all over. Be careful not to poke all the way through the dough. Repeat with remaining dough disc.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until firm and golden. Right out of the oven, while hot, slice crackers with pizza wheel. Cool on baking sheets at room temperature.
Order the ingredients you need to make this simple recipe at Vitacost.com!