Bob's Red Mill Paleo Grain Free Pancake & Waffle Mix Description
- Grain Free and Gluten Free
Sourced Non-GMO Pledge
- To Your Good Health - Bob Moore
Paleo Pancake & Waffle Mix is a grain-free breakfast or snack solution featuring nourishing almond flour, coconut flour, simple root starches, and organic coconut sugar. It’s the perfect recipe for a paleo-friendly breakfast or snack! Eggs and coconut oil are the only ingredients needed from your kitchen. Everyone loves pancakes and waffles, right? This ingenious mix takes the guesswork out of making the most delicious tender, fluffy, golden, grain-free pancakes and waffles you've ever had the pleasure of enjoying. Prepare to be amazed!
What You'll Need:
Preheat lightly-oiled griddle or non-stick skillet to medium heat. In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients until smooth. Portion 1/4 cup batter per pancake onto preheated griddle and cook until edges begin to set, about 3-4 minutes. Flip and cook until golden brown. Makes 4-6 pancakes.
Preheat waffle iron to medium heat for at least 10 minutes. In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients until smooth. Follow waffle iron manufacturer's instructions for measuring and cooking waffles. Makes 2 waffles.
GMOs, grain, gluten.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/3 cup Dry Mix (40 g)
Servings per Container: About 9
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Amounts Per Serving - Mix|
|Total Fat||9 g||12%|
| Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||20 g||7%|
| Dietary Fiber||3 g||11%|
| Total Sugars||3 g|
| Includes Added Sugars||2 g||4%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Almond flour, arrowroot starch, organic coconut flour, organic coconut sugar, sea salt, cream of tartar, baking soda.
Manufactured in a facility that uses tree nuts and soy. Tested and confirmed Gluten Free in Bob's Red Mill quality control laboratory.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Vegan, Low-Carb Zucchini Pizza Crust
You’re probably accustomed to putting veggies on a pizza, but it’s high time you start putting veggies in a pizza – or pizza crust, in this case. It’s so easy and tasty! With the help of a blender, the dough for this zucchini pizza crust comes together in just a few short minutes. Since the crust is mostly made up of zucchini and grain-free flour, it's an excellent choice for anyone following gluten-free, keto, paleo and other low-carb diets. We suggest topping with pesto with fresh veggies. But, if you happen to prefer meat lovers, that's fine, too. You can get in a serving of vegetables at dinner without losing topping space for pepperoni, bacon or ham.
Vegan, Low-Carb Zucchini Pizza Crust
- 4 cups organic zucchini, (diced)
- 1/2 cup grain-free baking mix
- 1/3 cup soy-free vegan mozzarella cheese (like Miyoko’s)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 chia/flax eggs (or eggs for non-vegans)
- 1 garlic clove, (diced (or 1/2 tsp. garlic powder))
- Freshly ground black pepper, (to taste)
- Crushed red pepper, (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In high-speed blender or food processor, combine all ingredients to a dough-like consistency.
- On lightly grease baking sheet or round pizza tray, pour dough and roll or spread out into a flat, even crust. Note: Keep fingers lightly oiled so dough doesn’t stick.
- Top with desired toppings.
- Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes or until crust reaches desired crispiness.
Get these healthy ingredients and more at Vitacost.com