Save on Bob's Red Mill at Vitacost
Bob's Red Mill Whole Grain Rolled Oats Old Fashioned Description
- World's Best Oatmeal
- Delicious & Hearty
- Gives Long Lasting Energy
- 100% Whole Grain
- Quick & Easy To Make
- Made with Natural Ingredients
- Resealable Package
- Gluten Free
- Non-GMO • Kosher
- Made In The USA
At last, oats for the gluten-sensitive! Bob's Red Mill Gluten Free Old-Fashioned Rolled Oats have been thoroughly segregated, tested, and re-tested to confirm their gluten free status. These oats have been rolled in a classic-style thickness, making them easy to prepare on the stove or in the microwave. Of course these oats will satisfy the craving for a good ol' bowl of oatmeal, but they can also be used for homemade granola bars, whole grain breads, oatmeal cookies, trail mix, and more!
World's Best Oatmeal®
Our Gluten Free Old Fashioned Rolled Oats are milled from the highest quality farm-fresh oats in the world. Each batch is handled with care in our dedicated gluten free facility and tested in our state-of-the art laboratory to ensure our strict gluten free quality standards are met.
What we eat in the morning makes all the difference in how we get through the rest of the day. A bowl of nutritious whole grain oatmeal starts you off right and keeps your hunger at bay throughout the morning. In my view, no food on earth is better!
To your good health,
Store in a cool, dry place. Keeps best refrigerated or frozen after opening.
Stove Top Instructions
Bring water and salt to a boil. Add Old Fashioned Rolled Oats reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes (or longer for creamier oatmeal). Remove from stove and let stand for 2 minutes.
Servings Oats Water Salt
1 Serving 1/2 cup 1 cup pinch
2 Servings 1 cup 2 cups 1/4 tsp
3 Servings 1-1/2 cups 3 cups 1/4 tsp
4 Servings 2 cups 4 cups 1/2 tsp
In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup Old Fashioned Rolled Oats, 1 cup water and a pinch of salt. Cover and microwave on high for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes. Stir well before eating. Makes 1 serving.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1/2 Cup (48 g)
Servings per Container: About 31
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||4 g||5%|
| Saturated Fat||1 g||5%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||33 g||12%|
| Dietary Fiber||5 g||18%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes Added Sugars||0 g||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Whole grain oats.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts and soy.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Magnesium-Rich Mocha Oatmeal Latte
This innovative (and comforting!) coffee oatmeal creation combines magnesium-packed ingredients such as oats, cacao powder, tahini, espresso, nuts and Liposomal Magnesium Glycinate from Codeage
. The fun and completely delicious result is a filling and soothing cup of creamy oats with a boost of caffeine. Sip a little, then spoon it all up.
Magnesium-Rich Mocha Oatmeal Latte
- 8 capsules Codeage Liposomal Magnesium Glycinate (contents only)
- 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 2-1/2 cups oat milk (or pumpkin seed milk, almond milk or milk of choice)
- 2 Tbsp. cacao powder
- 3 Tbsp. date syrup (or maple syrup)
- 2 Tbsp. tahini paste (optional)
- ¼ tsp. ground cardamom (or one green cardamom pod, freshly ground)
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 to 4 shots espresso
- Pumpkin seeds
- Walnuts (chopped)
- Almond slivers
- Granola of choice
- In small saucepan over medium heat, combine 1-½ cups milk and oats.
- Stir in salt, cacao powder and tahini paste, if using.
- Place remaining cup of milk in mug or glass and use frother to froth; add ¾ of it to saucepan and stir oats until thoroughly cooked and creamy.
- Remove from heat and stir in cardamom, magnesium glycinate capsule contents and remaining ¼ cup milk.
- Transfer oats into two mugs and top with espresso. Add dollop more frothed milk, if desired.
- Sprinkle with nuts, seeds or granola and pinch of cardamom or cinnamon.
Make it with ingredients from Vitacost!