Boiron Chestal Cough & Chest Congestion Syrup Honey Description
- Made With Premium Acacia Honey
- Soothes Cough & Throat
- Chestal is your day and night solution for relieving all types of common coughs
- Natural honey base coats & soothes the throat
- Loosens chest congestion
- Calms dry, fitful coughs
- No drug interactions
- For everyone ages 2 & up
May Temporarily relieve dry cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold
Helps relieve chest congestion by loosening mucus and thinning bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
Adults and children 12 years of age and older Take 10 mL‡ every 2 hours
Children 2 to 11 years of age Take 5 mL‡ every 2 hours
Children under 2 years of age Not recommended
‡ Use only with dosing cup provided.
Do not use dosing cup with other products.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Bryonia 3C HPUS (May relieve dry and painful cough)
Coccus cacti 3C HPUS (May relieve cough associated with a tickling in the throat)
Drosera 3C HPUS (May relieve barking cough worse at night)
Ipecacuanha 3C HPUS (May relieve cough associated with nausea)
Pulsatilla 6C HPUS (May relieve wet cough during the day becoming dry at night)
Rumex crispus 6C HPUS (May relieve dry cough triggered by cold air)
Spongia tosta 3C HPUS (May relieve dry, croupy and barking cough)
Sticta pulmonaria 3C HPUS (May relieve nighttime hacking cough)
Inactive Ingredients: Citric acid, honey, purified water, sodium benzoate, sucrose
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash or a persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.