Boiron HemCalm Ointment Description
- Targets External Hemorrhoids
- Also Suitable for Hemorrhoid Symptoms Following Childbirth
- Made With Plant-Based Active Ingredients
- Free of Parabens, Dyes, and Preservatives
- Safe to Use at the First Sign of Symptoms Before Discomfort Becomes More Disruptive
- Recommended for Adults Ages 12 and Up
Boiron HemCalm Ointment helps shrink swollen hemorrhoids while relieving symptoms like burning, itching, pain, and discomfort. This homeopathic medicine is made with plant-based active ingredients in a paraben-free formula that soothes and moisturizes; protects against irritation; and lubricates.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: When practical, gently cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly. Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product. Apply HemCalm Ointment externally to the affected area up to 4 times a day.
Children under 12 years of age: Ask a doctor.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Collinsonia canadensis 1.3%
Hamamelis virginiana 1.3%
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol, white petrolatum USP
For external use only.