Boiron HemCalm Tablets Description
- Works on Both Internal and External Hemorrhoids
- Made With Plant-Based Active Ingredients
- Free of Artificial Colors, Flavors, Sweeteners, and Preservatives
- No Known Drug Interactions
- Safe to Use at the First Sign of Symptoms Before Discomfort Becomes More Disruptive
- Sealed in Portable Blister Packs for Home or on the Go
Boiron HemCalm Tablets provide systemic action for both internal and external hemorrhoids in a quick-dissolving oral dose. This homeopathic medicine is made with plant-based active ingredients that help reduce swelling while relieving symptoms like burning, itching, pain, and discomfort. The tablets melt under the tongue without water, offering a convenient and discreet option for use during the day, at work, or while traveling.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: At the onset of symptoms, allows 2 tablets to dissolve under the tongue every 2 hours, up to 6 times a day.
Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Hamamelis virginiana (0.83 mg)
Nux Vomica (0.83 mg)
Inactive Ingredients: Croscarmellose sodium, lactose, magnesium stearate.
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen.