Bragg Liquid Aminos Soy Protein Seasoning Description
- Use as a Soy Sauce Alternative
- Non-GMO Project Verified
Bragg® Liquid Aminos is a liquid seasoning made from non-GMO) verified soybeans. It is the original formula created by healthy store pioneer, Paul C. Bragg.
16 Amino Acids:
Alanine • Arginine •Aspartic Acid • Glutamic Acid
Glycine • Histidine • Isoleucine • Lysine • Leucine
Methionine • Pheylalanine • Proline • Serine
Threonine • Tyrosine • Valine
Essential & Non-Essential Amino Acids from non-GMO soy vegetable protein.
No Artificial Preservatives
Refrigerate and shake after opening as sediment may occur.
Artificial preservtives, alcohol, gluten and GMOs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (5 mL)
Servings per Container: 189
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates||0 g||0%|
Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, total sugars, added sugars, vitamin D, calcium, iron and potassium.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable protein from soybeans, water.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Gluten-Free Swedish Meatballs
Popularized by the multinational furniture store, Swedish meatballs have been gracing tables since the early 18th century. While traditionally served with a dairy-rich sauce, this better-for-you version employs plant-based milk for an even creamier gravy that’ll have you licking your spoon clean. Using gluten-free breadcrumbs, grass-fed ground beef and earthy sunflower seed butter, each meatball is bursting with mouthwatering taste. For the best flavor experience, serve them over your favorite pasta, mashed potatoes
or rice – just make sure you top it with plenty of extra sauce.
Gluten-Free Swedish Meatballs
- 1/2 cup gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup Sproud Plant-Based Milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tsp. Selina Naturally Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. ground white pepper
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. parsley
- 1/4 brown or yellow onion (finely chopped)
- 1 lb. grass-fed ground beef
- 1 Tbsp. SunButter Natural Sunflower Seed Butter
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor (divided)
- Fresh parsley (for garnish)
- 1/3 cup Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil with Buttery Flavor
- 1/4 cup Bob’s Red Mill Gluten-Free Baking Flour
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup Sproud Plant-Based Milk Barista
- 2 tsp. Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. Selina Naturally Celtic Sea Salt
- Pepper (to taste)
- In large bowl, mix together breadcrumbs, plant-based milk, egg, garlic, salt, black pepper, white pepper, oregano and parsley. Let milk soak into breadcrumbs 10 minutes.
- Add onion, beef and sunflower seed butter. Mix well. Roll mixture into about 20 evenly-sized balls.
- In skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil and half the coconut oil with buttery flavor. Fry meatballs in batches to fit on pan.
- To make gravy, whisk together coconut oil with buttery flavor and flour until dissolved. Stir in vegetable broth, plant-based milk barista, aminos and Dijon mustard. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer until thickened.
- To serve, garnish with fresh parsley.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!