Bragg Liquid Aminos Soy Protein Seasoning Description
- Use as a Soy Sauce Alternative
- Non-GMO Project Verified
Bragg® Liquid Aminos is a liquid seasoning made from non-GMO) verified soybeans. It is the original formula created by healthy store pioneer, Paul C. Bragg.
16 Amino Acids:
Alanine • Arginine •Aspartic Acid • Glutamic Acid
Glycine • Histidine • Isoleucine • Lysine • Leucine
Methionine • Pheylalanine • Proline • Serine
Threonine • Tyrosine • Valine
Essential & Non-Essential Amino Acids from non-GMO soy vegetable protein.
No Artificial Preservatives
Refrigerate and shake after opening as sediment may occur.
Artificial preservtives, alcohol, gluten and GMOs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (5 mL)
Servings per Container: 189
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates||0 g||0%|
Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, total sugars, added sugars, vitamin D, calcium, iron and potassium.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable protein from soybeans, water.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
View printable version
Easy Veggie & Mushroom Noodle Bowl
A warm, comforting noodle bowl makes any night more cozy. Garlic, honey, coconut aminos and lime infuse snap peas, cremini mushrooms and crunchy water chestnuts with mouthwatering flavor. It comes together easily and can be spiced up with extra cayenne for a perfect punch.
Easy Veggie Rice Noodle Bowl
- 1 pkg. (14 oz.) stir-fry rice noodles (cooked)
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 bag (8 oz.) sugar snap peas
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) cremini mushrooms
- 1 can (8 oz.) water chestnuts ( drained)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3 Tbsp. coconut aminos
- 3 Tbsp. liquid aminos
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- ¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. honey
- ½ cup chicken broth (or vegan broth)
- Green onions (chopped)
- Sesame seeds
- Lime juice
- In large saucepan, melt butter and cook peas and mushrooms for 8-10 minutes, until softened.
- Stir in chestnuts, garlic, coconut aminos, liquid aminos, lime juice, cayenne pepper and honey.
- Add cooked noodles and mix well.
- Add broth, reduce heat to low, and slow simmer for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately topped with green onions, sesame seeds and dash of lime juice.
Get these ingredients and more at Vitacost!