Bragg Non-GMO Liquid Aminos Soy Protein Seasoning Description
- Use as a Soy Sauce Alternative
- Non-GMO Project Verified
Bragg® Liquid Aminos is a liquid seasoning made from non-GMO) verified soybeans. It is the original formula created by healthy store pioneer, Paul C. Bragg.
16 Amino Acids:
Alanine • Arginine •Aspartic Acid • Glutamic Acid
Glycine • Histidine • Isoleucine • Lysine • Leucine
Methionine • Pheylalanine • Proline • Serine
Threonine • Tyrosine • Valine
Essential & Non-Essential Amino Acids from non-GMO soy vegetable protein.
No Artificial Preservatives
Refrigerate and shake after opening as sediment may occur.
Artificial preservtives, alcohol, gluten and GMOs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (5 mL)
Servings per Container: 189
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrates||0 g||0%|
Not a significant source of saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, total sugars, added sugars, vitamin D, calcium, iron and potassium.
Other Ingredients: Vegetable protein from soybeans, water.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Buffalo Chicken Nachos (Dairy-Free)
This hearty plate of buffalo chicken nachos is really all about the homemade sauce. Make it from scratch with a masterful blend of spicy, salty and savory ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen. Toss on better-for-you vegan shredded cheese and drizzle on a dairy-free creamy ranch dressing for a fresh, satisfying and flavorful buffalo chicken experience. Tip: Start with a sturdy tortilla chip to avoid the dreaded soggy bite.
Buffalo Chicken Nachos (Dairy-Free)
- 2 organic chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- Sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. hot sauce
- 1/4 cup avocado oil
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. Redmond Real Salt
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. Primal Kitchen Ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1 tsp. mustard powder
- ¼ tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Bob's Red Mill Tapioca Flour
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) tortilla chips
- 1 cup vegan shredded cheddar cheese
- Sprinkle Nutritional yeast
- Drizzle Primal Kitchen Ranch Dressing
- Fresh cilantro (chopped)
- Green onions (sliced)
- Lime wedges
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In baking dish, place chicken breasts, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake 15 minutes. Remove, set aside to cool and turn oven to 350 degrees F.
- In saucepan over medium heat, combine all ingredients for Buffalo sauce except tapioca flour. Whisking continually, bring to simmer. As soon as liquid bubbles, remove from heat and whisk in tapioca flour.
- Using fork, shred chicken and add to bowl with Buffalo sauce. Mix well.
- On sheet pan, scatter and arrange tortilla chips. Spread Buffalo chicken over chips. Sprinkle evenly with cheese and nutritional yeast. Bake in 350-degree oven 5-10 minutes until golden.
- To serve, top with drizzle of ranch dressing, fresh cilantro and green onions Add dollops of guacamole and lime wedges, if desired.
Get these ingredients in your cart!