Bragg Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Description
First Cold Pressed
Unrefined - Unfiltered
Imported From Greece
World's Finest Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil Comes From Greece!
Celebrating their 100th Anniversary, Bragg Live Food Products is proud to offer you their Special Centennial 100% Organic Premium Extra Virgin Olive Oil. This prized organic and unfiltered olive oil includes the oil from century-old olive trees from Greece. These trees produce the richest organic extra virgin culinary olive oil in the world.
Their select, hand-picked organic Greek Koroneiki Olives contain natural, heart-healthy polyphenol antioxidants and monounsaturated rich oil.
Highest Quality: Bragg Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil meets and exceeds the International Olive Oil Council's (IOOC) stringent standard of quality and purity, and is verified through scientific testing.
Bragg Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil is delicious and pure tasting, adding perfect flavor and aroma to salads, vegetables, pastas, sauces, sautes, dressings, dips and even popcorn.
Gluten and GMO ingredients.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 mL)
Servings per Container: 32
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||120|
|Total Fat||14 g||22%|
| Saturated Fat||2 g||10%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
| Polyunsaturated Fat||2 g|
| Monounsaturated Fat ||10 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
Not a significant source of dietary fiber, sugars, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
Other Ingredients: Organic unfiltered extra virgin olive oil.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Creamy Avocado Pesto Pasta
The addition of ripe avocado lends a rich, creamy texture to this pesto, while roasted pine nuts impart a deep, toasty flavor. Toss it with a great organic chickpea spaghetti to make it gloriously gluten-free. Finish with a sprinkle of vegan cheese and crunchy pine nuts for a nice contrast to the velvety sauce. This pesto would also make a tasty avocado toast, sandwich spread or dip with fresh veggies.
Creamy Avocado Pesto Pasta
- 1 pkg. Explore Cuisine Chickpea Spaghetti
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. garlic (minced)
- 2 Tbsp. pine nuts (plus more for garnish)
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 large ripe avocado
- 3 Tbsp. pasta water (plus more if necessary)
- 1/4 cup basil (packed, plus more for garnish)
- 1/2 cup spinach
- 1/4 tsp. Redmond Real Salt
- Black pepper (to taste)
- Vegan mozzarella cheese shreds (for garnish)
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water and set aside. (Note: Reserve 3 tablespoons of pasta water for later use.)
- In sauté pan on medium heat, heat olive oil; add garlic and pine nuts and cook until they start to pop and turn golden brown, about 2 minutes. Stir often to avoid burning.
- In blender or food processor, combine avocado, lemon juice, pasta water, spinach, basil, pine nuts/garlic mixture, salt and pepper and pulse until completely smooth. Add more water if needed.
- Garnish with vegan cheese, fresh basil and pine nuts.
Get the ingredients you’ll need!