Buddha Teas Organic Hibiscus Tea Description
- A Crimson Tinted Tangy Tea
- Clean Ingredients
- Unbleached Tea Bags
- Certified Kosher
- Non GMO
- 100% Recycled and Recyclable Carton
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors, or Preservatives
- USDA Organic
The beautiful, fruity and slightly tart taste of Buddha Teas Hibiscus Tea is so incredible and refreshing, you’ll almost forget how extraordinarily beneficial Hibiscus is for your entire body. Loaded with Vitamin C and with a versatility to be served hot or iced, you should drink this every day of the year no matter the weather.
Native to warm, temperate, and tropical regions, the hibiscus plant, when consumed, may provide antioxidant properties known to protect the body from free radical damage. This beautiful herbal tea cools you down when you are overheated, and can provide a gentle boost as we go about our busy lives. With a color reminiscent of a red garnet, this tangy, caffeine-free tea, often served iced, is also enjoyed sweetened.
• We recommend using filtered or spring water and a glass, ceramic, or steel pot.
• Use one tea bag per cup of boiling water. Cover and steep for 3-6 minutes.
• Savor he taste of Buddha Teas while supporting a higher sence of well-being.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
Consult with a healthcare provider prior to use if you are currently pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or if you have a medical condition.