Burt's Bees 100% Natural Moisturizing Liptstick Suede Splash Description
Long Lasting Lipstick
Moisturizing Lip Color
All Day Color
All Natural Makeup
Burt's Bees Lipsticks give you full coverage, lip color with 8 hours of moisturization. These long lasting lipsticks are available in a variety of vibrant moisturizing shades. The Suede Splash shade, in this all day lipstick, has a warm, chocolate hue with just the right amount of lip color to enhance your dry lips while keeping them nourished and hydrated. This lipstick has a moisturizing, creamy texture that adds a vibrant shade with a smooth, satin finish. Made with 100% naturally moisturizing ingredients and a versatile color palette, these all day lipsticks deliver a luscious, bold color and help soften and condition your lips naturally. Winner of the 2016 Allure Best of Beauty Award, Burt's Bees Lipsticks are free of parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS and made with recyclable packaging. With a rich color palatte from neutrals, to pinks, to reds and plums, these lipsticks are 100% natural beauty products. Burt's Bees lipsticks make lips look and feel smooth and beautiful.
• Long Lasting Lipstick: Intense color with 8 hour moisture leaves lips silky smooth with a satin finish and creamy texture
• Moisturizing Lip Color: This lipstick helps condition and sooth lips with moisturizing ingredients like Beeswax, Moringa Oil, Raspberry Seed Oil and Vitamin E
• All Day Color: Enhance your naturally lip color wearing the gorgeous Suede Splash shade that's a full-coverage lipstick in a warm, chocolate hue
• All Natural Makeup: Burt's Bees Lipsticks are 100% natural and are formulated without parabens, phthalates, petrolatum and SLS made with recyclable packaging
• 18 Shades: Winner of 2016 Allure Best of Beauty Award, this Burt's Bees Lipstick comes in a variety of versatile shades that deliver luscious, bold color for everyday wear
Apply onto lips as needed.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.