Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions™ Clarifying Toner - Face Toner for Oily Skin Description
Natural Acne Solution
A facial acne toner that's formulated with skin clarifying Witch Hazel and Lemongrass, known for their astringent properties. Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Clarifying Toner removes lingering traces of cleanser, dirt, oil and makeup resulting in naturally clear, healthy-looking skin. Designed for acne-prone skin, this clarifying toner also contains Salicylic Acid, derived naturally from Willow Bark Extract, that works as a skin exfoliator to help unclog pores and prevents future breakouts. For best results, target acne with the entire line of Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions. Give your skin the best nature has to offer with Burt's Bees.
• Face Toner: Use toner to gently remove lingering traces of cleanser and any trapped dirt, oil and make-up to maximize the benefit of your moisturizer
• Acne Treatment: Designed for troubled and blemish-prone skin, this skin toner helps cleanse and tighten pores resulting in clearer, healthier looking skin
• Natural Acne Solution: Infused with salicylic acid naturally derived from willow bark, this 99.5% natural acne toner helps control blemishes and prevent breakouts
• Gentle Treatment: Formulated with skin clarifying Witch Hazelnut and Lemongrass, experience smoother skin with this natural acne treatment
• Dermatologist Tested: Reduce blemishes and prevent future breakouts with the clinically tested noncomedogenic, purifying acne toner from Burt's Bees
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
For external use only. Using other topical acne medication at the same time or immediately following use of this product may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor. In the rare case of an adverse reaction, discontinue use. If symptoms persist seek medical advice. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.