Charlie Banana Diaper Sprayer Description
- Diaper Sprayer - Handheld Bidet
- A Tool To Easily Rinse Your Diapers
- Perfect For Rinsing Potty Chairs During Potty Training
- Healthy • Eco Friendly • Economical
- All Parts Included • Easy To Install
- Great Way For Quick Freshen Up
- Can Be Used During Post Partum Recovery Period
- Enjoyed By Older Generations
- Easy Way To Be Environmentally Friendly & Save Money
Charlie Banana® handheld Bidet is an important tool to have if you want to quickly rinse poopy Cloth diapers into the toilet, eliminating the messy need for dunking and soaking, and if you want to teach your children personal hygiene early on.
Installation is very easy and does not require any tools. Follow detailed instructions. Important: Always turn off the switch after use.
Bidet is also a fresh approach to personal hygiene. Cleansing with fresh running water is the most soothing and gentle way to remove germs and bacterias from your sensitive skin areas instead of using rough and abrasive tissue paper.
Cleansing with fresh running water reduces toilet paper use by 80%, which is an easy way to be environmentally friendly and save money. Americans use 36.5 billion rolls of toilet paper every year, representing the pulping of some 15 million trees. The production process is also reliant on bleaching agents and other polluting chemicals. Both manufacturing and distribution impact carbon emissions.
Charlie Banana® handheld Bidet allows you to clean your intimate areas with a soothing spray of fresh water whilst sitting on the toilet. Hygiene and cleanliness that paper alone can never achieve. Bidets are a great way to quickly freshen up at any given time of the day.
Bidets are a great gift to have especially during the post partum recovery period or during the menstrual period to wash the perineal area gently and often.
Older generations might enjoy the ease of cleaning with a bidet as they lose mobility and taking a bath or shower becomes a marathon.
Anyone that has rashes or eczema will enjoy the experience of rinsing with the bidet. Doctors also recommend cleansing with a bidet over the use of moist pads because the ingredients in moist pads can sometimes produce and allergic reaction, which adds to the irritation and discomfort of the rash.
We hope that you enjoy the Charlie Banana® Handheld Bidet Experience.
They are very popular all over the world and finally starting to catch up in North America. Another item that we love.
*Always switch OFF water valve after each use.
Instructions to install:
• Turn OFF water feed.
• Disconnect toilet hose from water tank.
• Connect T-adapter to water tank, and connect toilet hose to T-adapter.
• Connect shower hose to T-adapter.
• Connect other end of shower hose to sprayer.
• Turn water feed back ON.
• Lift water tank and hang the bracket.
How to use:
Simply hold the diaper on top of the toilet bowl and direct the spray gently to remove any residues from the diaper. Charlie Banana® handheld Bidet makes it easy to clean up sticky, stinky messes, and can extend the lifetime of your cloth diapers by preventing staining and odors from setting in. It is also perfect for rinsing potty chairs during potty training.
1. Brass adapter easily attaches to fresh water supply.
2. Water pressure adjusts from gentle to jet spray with only a 1/4 turn of the valve.
3. Brass quick-connect hose fittings.
4. Stainless steel sprayer's hose stays flexible under pressure.
5. Lift water tank and hang the bracket.
6. Spray button.
7. Multi-hole jet spray for high pressure rinsing.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.