Chosen Foods 100% Pure Avocado Oil Spray Description
With Chosen Foods 100% Pure Avocado Oil Spray, you can quickly and evenly add avocado oil to your recipes in a natural way. chosen foods' naturally refined avocado oil spray uses a safe air pressure technology that replaces any additives or chemical propellants. It is also safe for high heat cooking up to 500°F.
How To Use: Point and spray directly on salad. Point and spray on cooking pan.
Chemicals, GMOs, propellents, emulsifiers, additives.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: (0.37 g)
Servings per Container: About 350
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat less than||1 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
| Monounsaturated Fat||0 g|
| Polyunsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0%|
Other Ingredients: Avocado oil.
Contents under air pressure. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 122°F. Do not refrigerate. Do not pierce or burn.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Easy Oven-Baked Zucchini Chips
Bored of spiralizing, sautéing and grilling zucchinis? Spruce up your squash game with this nearly effortless recipe for crispy, flavorful zucchini chips. This snack-worthy creation is a perfect addition to your kiddo’s healthy school lunch -- plus, you’ll love it too! The best part about making your own chips is that you’re eliminating questionable ingredients often found in processed, store-bought versions. Score! Feeling adventurous? Add your favorite spices such as chili powder or paprika and serve with your favorite dairy-free cheese dip!
2 medium zucchini, sliced into 1/8-in. rounds
Chosen Foods Avocado Oil Spray
Vitacost Himalayan Pink Salt, to taste
Simply Organic Black Pepper, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 230 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with wire cooling racks and top with parchment paper (the racks help with air circulation during baking).
2. Dab zucchini rounds with towel to absorb extra moisture.
3. Lay rounds on top of parchment paper, leaving enough space in between them so they will crisp up nicely.
4. Spray tops of zucchini rounds lightly with oil and lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper (they will shrink up so don’t over season).
5. Bake for 1-1/2 to 2 hours, flipping half way between. Check frequently to make sure smaller rounds don’t burn. Remove if needed.
6. Once golden brown and crispy, remove from oven and let cool. Chips will continue to crisp as they cool down.