Cloud Star Soft and Chewy Buddy Biscuits™ Dog Treats Bacon and Cheese Description
Corn Free Dog Treats
- Low Fat
No Artificial Flavors
No Artificial Colors
Whoever said "You can't teach an old dog new tricks" just didn't know about the irresistible Soft & Chewy Buddy biscuits from Cloud Star. Large dog or small, it doesn't matter at all; Soft & Chewy Buddy biscuits are the most tasty morsels around and are ideal for dogs of every size. Whatever the occasion, these scrumptious low fat buddy Biscuits will have your dogs wagging and drooling for more.
Cloud Star is dedicated to providing your pet with the most wholesome treats possible, using only the finest ingredients available. No corn, soy, artificial colors, artificial flavors, or byproducts are added.
Artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, corn and soy.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ingredients: Pork, unbleached wheat flour, tapioca starch, maple syrup, gycerin, rice flour, bacon, cheddar cheese, gelatin, natural flavor, salt, natural smoke flavor, phosphoric acid, sorbic acid, mixed tocopherols (natural preservative).
crude protein (min): 10.0%
crude fat (min): 5.0%
crude fiber (max): 3.0%
moisture (max): 30.0%
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Pumpkin Spice Soft Dog Treats
Cooler temperatures, piles of leaves to run through, pumpkin patches to explore – your furry companion is just as excited as you are for the season, and now there’s one more thing the two of you can enjoy together. Though your dog might not be able to drink your fall-inspired coffee, they can still enjoy a pup-kin (oops, we mean pumpkin!) spice treat. Since nutmeg is toxic to dogs, these chewy superfood cookies are made with real pumpkin and an easy, dog-approved blend of spices. Next time you grab your latte, remember to toss a treat to your best friend too.
Pumpkin Spice Soft Dog Treats
- 1 cup garbanzo flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup pumpkin? (canned)
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil (melted)
- 1 Tbsp. blackstrap molasses
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda?
- 1/2 tsp. pumpkin spice without nutmeg
- 3-1/2 Tbsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. ground cloves
- 1 tsp. ground allspice
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or non-stick baking mat. Whisk together pumpkin spice ingredients; store in airtight container.
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients; mix thoroughly (dough will be thick and sticky). Wrap dough in plastic wrap. Let rest 5 minutes.
- Cover countertop with wax paper or silicone baking mat?. Unwrap dough; knead a few times. Garbanzo flour is a little sticky but will smooth out as you work it.
- Roll dough into a rope about 1” thick.
- Using butter knife, cut rope into desired treat width. Arrange on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until slightly firm to the touch.
- Transfer to wire rack. Let cool. Transfer to airtight container; store in refrigerator to maintain softness.
Shelf-life & Storage
These treats are soft and will last 2-3 weeks in an airtight container in the refrigerator. They can also be frozen for up to 3 months. If your pup has healthy teeth, there’s no reason you can’t give him a frozen cookie.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!