Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos® Teriyaki Sauce Description
The Coconut Secret Story
When both our parents learned they were diabetic, m y brother and I were deeply inspired to search the world for pure, raw, truly delicious, low glycemic foods. We were rewarded and blessed beyond expectations, in our discovery of the traditional products made from the sap of the wondrous coconut tree. It is our great joy to be able to share with you the gifts of these exceptional ingredients. Leslie and Randy
Health Secrets of Coconut Aminos Teriyaki Sauce
When the coconut tree is tapped, it produces a nutrient-rich "sap" that exudes from the coconut blossoms. The sap is very low glycemic and is an abundant source of 17 amino acids, minerals, vitamin C, broad-spectrum B vitamins, and has a nearly neutral pH.
Our certified organic Teriyaki Sauce made from this natural sap, starts with our own original Coconut Aminos and Nectar infused with aromatic spices, creating the first ever soy-free Teriyaki Sauce for all your Asian-style cuisine.
Recipe Tips: Brush this savory-sweet sauce over fish, chicken, meat, veggies, tofu and tempeh during the last few minutes of grilling. Also perfect for sautés, marinades or as a dipping sauce. (Does not have a coconutty flavor). Shake well. Refrigerate after opening.
Gluten, GMOs, MSG, soy.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (15 mL)
Servings per Container: 20
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Calories from Fat||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||2%|
| Sugars||6 g|
Other Ingredients: Organic coconut sap, sea salt, organic ginger, organic onion, organic garlic, organic cayenne pepper.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Crunchy Cashew Asian Lettuce Wraps
In less time than waiting for take-out to arrive, you can be enjoying this healthier, homemade Asian dish. These crunchy wraps are worlds better for you and even tastier! Cashews and raisins are combined with traditional ground pork and beef for the filling, but feel free to use any protein you like. For the sauce, a coconut amino teriyaki sauce is blended with toasted sesame oil, peanut butter, honey and lime for wildly flavorful taste.
Crunchy Cashew Asian Lettuce Wraps
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 lb. ground pork
- 1 cup unsalted cashews (chopped)
- ¾ cup raisins
- 1 Tbsp. ground chili powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 2 Tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- ½ cup diced onion
- 1 cup Coconut Secret Coconut Aminos Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 8 romaine leaves (washed and dried)
- Cilantro (chopped)
- Sesame seeds
- In large frying pan, brown ground beef and ground pork over medium heat. Stir in cashews, raisins, chili powder, salt and pepper. Reduce heat to low.
- Meanwhile, in sauce pan over medium-low heat, heat oil, add onion and sauté until soft. Add coconut aminos, honey, lime juice, peanut butter and ginger and stir until smooth.
- Slow-simmer sauce for 10-15 minutes, stirring occasionally until sauce thickens.
- Pour sauce into meat mixture and stir to combine.
- Fill each lettuce leaf with ½ cup mixture.
- Top with sesame seeds, cilantro and squeeze of lime.
- Substitute ground beef or pork with diced or ground chicken, ground turkey, ground bison or protein of choice.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!