Codeage Hydrolyzed Multi Collagen Peptides Description
All-in-one premium hydrolyzed multi collagen supplement providing 5 collagen types (1, 2, 3, 5 and 10)
5 food sources of collagen peptides - high-quality blend of grass-fed beef, free-range chicken, organic beef bone broth, wild caught white fish, and eggshell collagens
18 amino acids
Unflavored collagen powder supplement
Keto and Paleo-friendly
Gluten-free, dairy-free, keto, and paleo-friendly
Contains no fillers, artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, preservatives or shellfish
2 months supply
Manufactured in the USA in a cGMP certified facility
Third party tested
Codeage Multi Collagen Protein Powder offers an all-in-one, premium collagen and bone broth collagen powder supplement. It features a high-quality blend of 5 types of food sourced collagen peptides including grass-fed beef, free-range chicken, wild caught fish, and eggshell collagens. This formula provides collagen Types I, II, III, V and X as well as 18 amino acids all-in-one to effectively replenish your collagen levels.
The collagen in this formula is hydrolyzed to help make it easier to digest and absorb. Collagen is the most abundant protein in the human body which makes up a significant amount of all proteins in the body and can function to hold the body together. Collagen levels reduces with time and aging and may also play a role in digestive, bone and joint health*. Collagen can be found in your hair, skin, nails, joints, muscles, and gut.
One serving of Codeage multi collagen powder mix provides 9g of collagen, only 43 calories and no carbs! Add a spoonful to any coffee, tea, smoothies, protein shakes, sauces, soups, baked goods, recipes, cold or hot drinks for a daily serving of collagen. Excellent for cooking, our formula mixes easily into any liquids. This unflavored collagen powder will not affect the taste of your food and beverages.This product is not intended to be used as a weight-loss supplement.
5 types of collagen all-in-one
Adults take 1 scoop of Codeage Multi Collagen with 8-12 ounces of water or your favorite beverage such as a coffee, tea, juice or smoothie. You can also cook or bake with it.
GMOs, dairy, fillers, artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, presesrvatives and shellfish.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (About 9 g)
Servings per Container: 63
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Grass-fed hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides, organic chicken bone broth, organic beef bone broth, wild-caught hydrolyzed fish collagen peptides (cod, snapper)), egg shell membran collagen.
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Hydrolyzed bovine collagen peptides, chicken bone broth, beef bone broth, hydrolyzed fish collagen peptides, egg shell membrane collagen.
Amino acid profile (average milligrams per serving): Alanine 780 mg, Arginine 660 mg, Aspartic Acid 500 mg, Glutamic Acid 880 mg, Glycine 2100 mg, Histidine 67 mg, Hydroxylysine 76 mg, Hydroxyproline 1021 mg, Isoleucine 134 mg, Leucine 256 mg, Lysine 322 mg, Methionine 77 mg, Phenylalanine 170 mg, Proline 1219 mg, Serine 292 mg, Threonine 159 mg, Tyrosine 45 mg, Valine 198 mg. Average milligrams per serving naturally occurring; absolute values may vary. Contains 8 of 9 essential amino acids. Not a significant source of protein.
If you are pregnant, nursing, allergic, have a medical condition, or are taking any medications, consult a doctor before using this or any other dietary supplement.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Baked Collagen Pumpkin Pudding
This season, don’t give in to artificial pumpkin spice – you deserve better! Crafted with pumpkin purée and an enticing blend of cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg and cardamom, you can ensure this pumpkin pudding recipe is the real deal – nothing artificial. Coconut milk and brown sugar intensify the rich, complex flavor and creamy pudding texture. Add to that Codeage Multi Collagen Peptides
, and the result is a delectable, skin-loving treat with vitamins A, K and C.
Baked Collagen Pumpkin Pudding
- 2 scoops Codeage Multi Collagen Peptides
- 3/4 cup organic brown sugar (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 can (13.5oz.) unsweetened full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. cardamom
- 15 oz. pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
Optional: Whipped cream or coconut cream for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and lightly coat 8-inch round ceramic baking dish with coconut oil or cooking spray. See note below when choosing baking dish.
- In small bowl, combine sugar and spices. In separate large bowl, beat eggs and pumpkin puree. Stir sugar mixture into pumpkin mixture. Add coconut milk slowly and whisk to combine.
- Pour mixture into baking dish, filling to about 1.5 inches. (Note: Higher filling levels will require a longer baking time.) Bake until knife poked in the center comes out clean, about 65 minutes.
- Let cool on wire rack before transferring to refrigerator for at least one hour or overnight. Pudding will firm the longer it cools.
- Serve with optional whipped coconut or dairy cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Any size ceramic or glass baking dish can be used, including a pie plate or small ramekins. Cooking times will vary depending on the baking dish. Monitor pudding closely while baking. Small ramekins serving 8 will take 20 to 30 minutes.
- Grab these ingredients and more at Vitacost.com.