Codeage Liposomal NMN + Resveratrol & Quercetin - Nicotinamide Mononucleotide Description
- Nicotinamide Mononucleotide (NMN) Stabilized Form + Trans-Resveratrol In Powder-Filled Capsules
- NMN is Known To Be A Precursor For NAD+ - Oral Administration of NMN Has Been Shown To Help Support Cellular NAD+ Content*
- This NMN Supplement Also Offers 85 mg of Betaine Anhydrous (TMG) in Each Serving - Betaine Has Been Studied For Its Support In Athletic And Muscle Endurance And Performance*
- This NMN Resveratrol Supplement Provides Vitamin B2 as Riboflavin-5-Phosphate And Vitamin B12 as Methylcobalamin
- Riboflavin is an Essential Vitamin Involved In The Production Of Cellular Energy And Multiple Metabolic Reactions*
- Vitamin B12 is an Essential Vitamin That May Serve As A Cofactor In A Number of Metabolic Processes*
- This NMN 500mg Supplement Offers Quercetin From the Japanese Sophora Flower
- Liposomal Delivery for Enhanced Absorption - Liposomes May Help Encapsulate, Transport, And Deliver Nutrients More Efficiently In The Body*
- This liposomal NMN Formula Features A Liposomal Delivery Matrix With Phospholipids Sourced From Non-GMO Sunflower
- Vegan and Non-GMO
- Gluten, Dairy, Soy-Free, And Keto-Friendly
- Free of Artificial Ingredients and Preservatives
- NMN May Play A Role as a NAD Activator / NAD Precursor*
- 2-Month Supply
- Formulated for Both Women And Men
- NAD Has Been Researched For Its Role In Stem Cells, Telomeres, And Cellular Energy - NAD+ Levels Usually Decline With Age*
- Third-Party Tested
- Manufactured in the USA a cGMP-Certified Facility (Good Manufacturing Practices)
Liposomal NMN, Resveratrol, Vitamin B12, Riboflavin, Betaine & Quercetin All-in-One to Help Support Healthy Aging, Endurance and Muscles *
NMN + Resveratrol For Healthy Aging Support*: Codeage NMN supplement offers an advanced nicotinamide mononucleotide supplement. This liposomal NMN formula also features resveratrol, riboflavin, betaine (TMG), quercetin dihydrate, and vitamin B12 to help enhance its benefits. NMN is known to be a precursor for NAD+, and oral administration of NMN has been shown to help boost cellular NAD+ content.*
NAD Supplement Precursor with Betaine TMG: This NAD precursor formula delivers 85 mg of betaine anhydrous in each serving. Betaine, also known as trimethylglycine (TMG), usually consists of an amino acid derived from plants and beets. NAD has been researched for its role in stem cells, telomeres, and cellular energy. NAD+ levels usually decline with age.* Betaine has been studied for its support in athletic and muscle endurance and performance.*
Riboflavin and Vitamin B12 to Support Energy Production*: Codeage Liposomal NMN resveratrol supplements formula features Riboflavin and two of the essential vitamins of the vitamin B complex. Vitamin B2 as riboflavin-5-phosphate, and vitamin B12 as methylcobalamin. Riboflavin is an essential vitamin involved in the production of cellular energy and multiple metabolic reactions.* Vitamin B12 is an essential vitamin that may serve as a cofactor in a number of metabolic reactions.*
Liposomal Delivery for Enhanced Absorption*: Codeage NMN supplement 500mg comes with a liposomal delivery sourced from non-GMO sunflower oil. Liposomes are tiny phospholipids spheres that can help encapsulate nutrients. Liposomes can help transport and deliver them more efficiently in the body.* Experience a more complete NMN supplement resveratrol formula by selecting one with a liposomal delivery. Codeage NMN capsules formula is designed for both women and men.
Manufactured in the USA, Vegan, Non-GMO: Codeage NMN & resveratrol vitality blend is non-GMO and manufactured in the USA in a cGMP facility (Good Manufacturing Practices). This NMN pills supplement is also vegan and non-GMO. This liposomal nicotinamide with riboflavin supplement doesn’t contain any hormones or artificial ingredients. Third-party tested.
What’s nicotinamide mononucleotide?
Nicotinamide mononucleotide (NMN) is a compound that is closely related to NAD+. Like NAD+, NMN may play a role in cellular metabolism and to support the conversion of food into energy. As we age, our bodies generally produce less NMN.
What’s nicotinamide riboside?
Nicotinamide riboside (NAD+) is a coenzyme (nad coenzyme) found in all living cells. It can also play a role to support the conversion of food into energy, and may also help support our immune system among other properties.* Much like NMN, our bodies usually produce less NAD+ as we grow older.
Part or all the ingredients provided in this Codeage NMN supplement formula at Vitacost can be received in adequate or extra amounts from food and regular diet alone. Individual results may vary and depend on a lot of factors including age, health conditions, diet, genetic markup, lifestyle, physical activity, and regular exercise. NMN pills are an alternative to NMN liquid.
Suggested use: Take 3 capsules daily with 8 ounces of water or your favorite beverage. May be taken with or without food.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Riboflavin (as Riboflavin-5-Phosphate)||1 mg||77%|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||250 mcg||10,417%|
|NMN (Beta-Nicotimamide Mononucleotide)||500 mg||*|
|Quercetin [from Japanese sophora concentrate (flower bud)]||250 mg||*|
|Trans-Resveratrol [from Japanese knotweed (root)]||150 mg||*|
|Betaine Anhydrous (Trimethyglycine)||85 mg||*|
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers‚ children under 18 and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement. Please use caution if you have allergies or sensitivities to any of the listed ingredients.