Cold-EEZE Plus Defense Manuka Honey Lemon Description
The #1 Best Selling Zinc Lozenge Brand
Shortens Your Cold
Promotes Immune Health
Helps with Fatigue
Manuka Honey Lemon
Cold-EEZE Plus Defense Citrus with Elderberry Lozenges shorten your cold, promote immune health, and help with fatigue. Cold-EEZE Plus Defense Lozenges contain zinc gluconate, the same active ingredient found in our Cold-EEZE original lozenge. Naturally flavored, our Plus Defense Lozenges also reduce the severity of cold symptoms including cough, sore throat, nasal congestion , post nasal drip and hoarseness. The next time you feel a cold coming on, try Cold-EEZE Plus Defense Lozenges and get well faster!
• Shorten your cold with Cold-EEZE Plus Defense zinc lozenges, natural Manuka Honey Lemon flavor, 25 count.
• Cold-EEZE Plus Defense lozenges shorten your cold, promote immune health, and help with fatigue.
• Cold-shortening Cold-EEZE helps reduce the severity of cold symptoms including cough, sore throat, nasal congestion, post nasal drip and hoarseness.
• Try Cold-EEZE soothing cold-shortening lozenges next time you feel a cold coming on and get well faster.
• Cold-EEZE lozenges are naturally flavored and contain no artificial colors or preservatives.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
The Letters 'HPUS' Indicate that the Active Ingredient is in the Official Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States
Do not use for the treatment of influenza or allergies. This product is intended only to reduce the duration of the common cold and its symptoms. Ask a doctor before use if you have diabetes, multiple sclerosis (MS), rheumatoid arthritis (RA), or other auto-immune condition. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking minocycline, doxycycline, tetracycline or are on Coumadin (warfarin) therapy. Zinc may inhibit the absorption of these medicines. When using this product do not take on an empty stomach (to avoid possible minor stomach upset). Stop use and ask your doctor if symptoms persist for more than 7 days. If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a healthcare professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.