Colgate Optic White Overnight Whitening Pen Description
Removes 15 Years of Stains In Just 1 Week
Designed for Tooth Sensitivity
Each Pen Has 35 Nightly Treatments
Includes: (1) Teeth Whitening Pen - (1) Overnight Stand to Store Next to the Sink or Countertop
Gently whiten your teeth while you sleep. In as little as a week (two weeks of treatment is recommended for best results), the teeth whitening gel pen formula whitens your teeth up to two shades and has 15X more whitening power in 1 treatment versus brushing alone). The whitening pen pack includes one pen and one overnight stand for easy storage next to the sink or countertop. Each pen has 35 nightly treatments containing 3% hydrogen peroxide.
Gentle Whitening: Enamel safe teeth whitening formula has been designed for no sensitive teeth during and after the whitening process.
• Pinpoint specific teeth that require whitening treatment using this stain remover pen; other teeth whitening products require separate parts like trays and vials without the ability to target problem areas
• 3% hydrogen peroxide teeth whitening gel pen whitens teeth up to two shades in as little as one week for 15X more whitening power in one treatment versus brushing alone
• Made with 4 simple ingredients: alcohol solvent, copolymer, hydrogen peroxide, and water; vegan teeth whitening formula, gluten and sugar free
• Easy to use tooth whitening pen gets every surface of your teeth for a whiter smile; click the back of the pen to dispense whitening gel and apply to clean, dry teeth; sleep and wake up with a whiter smile
• Enamel safe teeth whitener gel formula has been designed for no tooth sensitivity during and after the whitening process to gently remove stains
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Flammable. Keep away from heat or flames. Do not use while smoking. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use with children under the age of 12. Do not swallow. If more than the amount used for whitening is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or call a poison control center immediately. Avoid contact with eye. If product contacts the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. Avoid direct contact of the product with the gums and/or salivary flow. If irritation of the gums or mouth occurs, discontinue use and consult a dentist. Some people may experience tooth sensitivity or gum discomfort when using whitening products. This discomfort is temporary and not harmful. If you experience more than mild tooth sensitivity, stop use and consult your dentist