Crofters Organic Premium Spread Concord Grape Description
Certified Organic • A Gluten Free Food
High fruit content of selected fruit varieties
Fair Trade Organic Sugar
Product of Canada
Refrigerate after opening and use within 20 days.
Gluten and GMO.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 1 Tbsp. (18 g)
Servings per Container: About 25
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate||8 g||3%|
| Sugars||8 g|
Not a significant source of fat cal, sat fat, trans fat, cholest, fiber, vitamin A, calcium and iron
Other Ingredients: Organic concord grade puree, organic cane sugar*, apple pectin, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid.
*Made with organic sugar from an ethical and environmentally friendly source certified EcoSocial by IBD.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
PB&J Pancake Sandwiches
Healthier and homemade, these unique breakfast sandwiches are reminiscent of store-bought, frozen PB&Js (you know – the crust-less kind). Make a fresh batch to power up your morning, or, freeze them to enjoy as an energizing midday snack! Simply thaw for a few minutes before munching.
Nut butter not an option for your family? Use sunflower seed butter
PB&J Pancake Sandwiches
- 1 cup oats
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 date
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup water (or more as needed)
- 1/2 cup Vitacost Organic Smooth & Unsalted Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Crofter’s Organic Concord Grape Jelly
- In blender, combine all ingredients until mixture becomes a smooth, batter-like consistency.
- Heat ungreased pan over medium-high. Pour in batter to form a medium-size circle. When pancake starts to bubble, flip using spatula. When ready, transfer to plate. Repeat with remaining batter. (Stack pancakes to keep warm.)
- Remove two pancakes from the stack. Spread peanut butter on one pancake, spread jelly on the other. Sandwich pancakes together and slice in half (if desired). Repeat with remaining pancakes.
Out of the essentials? Visit Vitacost.com to stock up!