CytoSport Muscle Milk 100 Calorie Protein Powder Vanilla Creme Description
Low-Fat Protein Powder
Satisfies & Sustains
100 Calories Per Serving | Soy & Gluten Free | 0g Total Sugars Per Serving
NSF® Safe For Sport | Free of Banned Substances
Muscle Milk® 100 Calorie Protein Powder is a low-fat protein option with 0g Total Sugars. Each serving is 100 calories with 15 grams of high-quality protein. Use Muscle Milk® 100 Calorie Protein Powder to help aid in workout recovery or satisfy your hunger.
15G Protein Per Serving
High Quality Protein:
• Maintain lean muscles
• Satisfy hunger
Key Vitamins & Minerals
• Vitamins A & C
• Vitamin D and Calcium for strong bones
Suitable For Most Individuals Sensitive to Lactose
Muscle Milk® Protein Powders Offer quality You Can Trust
The Power Of Protein
• Protein you eat breaks down into amino acids in the body, which supports muscle repair, maintenance and growth,
• Muscle Milk® 100 Calorie Protein Powder contains a combination of high-quality slow releasing (casein) and fast releasing (whey) proteins. This combination provides a more sustained deliver of protein, compared to whey alone.
• Muscle Milk® 100 Calorie Protein Powder is low n fat and provides great tasting, protein-rich hunger satisfaction.
Protein Comparisons Protein data from USDA Nutrient Database (nbd.nal.usda.gov)
One Serving Muscle Milk® 100 Calories Protein Powder (15g protein)
• 3 Small Eggs (14g protein)
• 2 - 8 oz Glasses of Skim Milk (17g protein)
• 1.8 oz Cooked Chicken Breast (15g protein)
» Sustained Energy
» Hunger Satisfaction
» Workout Recovery
Usage: Pre-Workout • Post-Workout • On-The-Go Breakfast • Anytime Snack
Mix 2 scoops (30g) into 8 fl oz water
Directions & Use: Muscle Milk 100 Calorie Protein Powder can be used either before or after workout, for a snack, or prior to bedtime. Mix 2 scoops (30g) Muscle Milk 100 Calorie Protein Powder into 8 fluid-ounces water for a great tasting shake.
You an also add Muscle Milk 100 Calorie Protein Powder to pancakes, smoothies or other recipes to increase the protein content.
Muscle Milk® products complement sound nutrition and hydration practices that, in conjunction with a smart exercise-training program, may contribute to recovery from exercise, gains in lean muscle mass, and weight management. Use as a well-balanced diet that includes whole foods and other protein sources.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||2 g||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Cholesterol Less than||5 mg||1%|
|Total Carbohydrate||9 g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D||4 mcg||20%|
|Vitamin A||180 mcg||20%|
|Vitamin C||18 mg||20%|