Date Lady Organic Date Sugar Description
Who's The Date Lady?
She's the Date Aficionado, and she keep her ingredients Pure and Simple. You can count on every product she brings to your table to Taste Great and include only Minimal, High Quality Ingredients!
Whatcha Gonna Do with Date Sugar?
Ditch the cane sugar, and put it In Your Cookies.
Scatter Your Scones with it.
Sprinkle It On Your Oatmeal with toasted nuts and dried cranberries - Good Morning!
Enjoy the Novelty of it.
Dried Dates, crushed just for you.
Gluten and GMOs
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Tsp. (6 g)
Servings per Container: About 57
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
| Fat Calories||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||5 g||2%|
| Dietary Fiber||0 g||0%|
| Sugars||5 g||*|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Organic dried, ground dates.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Salted Chocolate-Covered Coconut Cookies (Paleo & Vegan)
If you’re looking for an easy but wow-worthy dessert for a holiday party, give these no-bake salted chocolate covered coconut cookies a whirl. The rich vanilla-scented coconut center is enrobed in (refined sugar-free) chocolate for a dessert that’s suitable for everyone at the table whether they are vegan, vegetarian, paleo or just hungry. These delicious cookies will go fast!
Makes 10 cookies
1 cup shredded coconut
3 Tbsp. coconut milk
1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. date sugar
1 Tbsp. cashew butter
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1-1/2 cups chocolate chips
Himalayan pink salt
- In blender, pulse shredded coconut into fine powder, about 30-60 seconds.
- Add remaining cookie ingredients, and blend until dough forms. If it's too dry, add more coconut milk, 1 teaspoon at a time, until dough forms.
- Use spoon to scoop out about 10 evenly sized balls, and then press into round, flat cookie shapes. Arrange on parchment-lined baking sheet, and freeze for at least 15 minutes, to firm up.
- Once firm, use double boiler to melt chocolate chips. Use two forks to dip each cookie into chocolate, carefully scrape off any excess, and then return to baking sheet. Repeat with remaining cookies.
- You should have a little chocolate left. You can put it in a pastry bag and drizzle the chocolate over the cookies like shown in the photo, if desired. Refrigerate or freeze to firm up before serving.