Doctor In The Kitchen Flackers® Organic Flax Seed Crackers Rosemary Description
- Good Food is Wise Medicine™
- Gluten Free
- Raw • Paleo • Vegan
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- 6 g Fiber and 4 g Protein per Serving
Flackers are nutrient rich flax seed crackers made from a few simple ingredients
Flackers were developed by a Doctor for her patients because of the amazing nutritional benefits of flax. They are made from the highest quality organic flax seeds. We start by soaking the seeds in water beginning the germination process to increase the nutritional value, making them easier to chew, digest and absorb. They are then dehydrated at low temperatures, to preserve the nutritional value of the seeds.
Flackers make a great crispy, crunchy snack on their own or replace a meal with them by pairing with your favorite healthy dip or spread.
Seal tightly after opening and store in a cool, dry place. We recommend refrigerating them before and after you open them to keep them extra crunchy.
GMOs and gluten
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 6 Crackers (26 g)
Servings per Container: About 5
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||8 g||10%|
| Saturated Fat||0.5 g||3%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||7 g||3%|
| Dietary Fiber||6 g||21%|
| Total Sugars||0 g|
| Includes 0g Added Sugar||0%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||0%|
Other Ingredients: Organic flax seeds, organic apple cider vinegar, organic rosemary, sea salt, organic sage.
Produced on shared equipment with peanuts, tree nuts, milk, wheat, soy and egg.
The product packaging you receive may contain additional details or may differ from what is shown on our website. We recommend that you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes with Herbed Cashew Cheeze
This light appetizer is perfect for any occasion whether it’s for an upbeat summer party or a low-key afternoon snack. Impress your taste buds with a creamy homemade vegan cheeze spread snuggly stuffed inside your favorite variety of tomato. Once you’re done stuffing, save the remaining cheezy goodness for dipping, spreading and more!
Serves 4-5 people
2 lbs. cherry tomatoes (I used heirloom cherry tomatoes)
1 cup raw cashews, soaked in filtered water overnight, rinsed & drained
1 Tbsp. lemon juice, freshly squeezed
1/8 tsp. Himalayan salt
1 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
1 Tbsp. vegetable seasoning
1 Tbsp. miso paste
2 Tbsp. filtered water
1 green onion, thinly chopped
- In high-speed blender, combine rinsed cashews, lemon juice, salt, nutritional yeast, vegetable seasoning, miso paste and water. Note: Because this makes a small amount, it’s best to continue blending on the lowest setting until all cashew pieces are incorporated into a smooth cheese (10-15 minutes).
- Spoon cashew cheeze into bowl. Fold in green onion. Set aside.
- Slice a small piece off the bottom of each cherry tomato, so it can easily stand on a plate without falling over. Be careful not to pierce tomato to prevent insides from leaking.
- Slice a slightly larger piece off the top of each cherry tomato.
- Use knife to slice around the inside of each cherry tomato. Remove inside contents. Tip: Save it for a salad!
- Use teaspoon to stuff each cherry tomato with cheeze. Place sliced tomato tops on cheeze. Arrange on platter and serve.
Note: Use leftover cheeze for dipping veggies, pita rounds, crackers and more!