Dr. Bronner's Pure Castile Liquid Soap Lavender Description
2-3X more concentrated than many leading liquid soaps, cleansers & bodywashes. Dilute with water. Clouds when cold.
Dilute! Dilute! Okay!
- One small squirt applied to wet washcloth to wash hands-face-body
- Work ½ tbsp. into wet hair, rinse.
- Dilute 1:10 with water for hand-washed dishes, best in soft water
- For laundry, 1/3 cup soap in large load, add ½ cup vinegar in rinse cycle
- Mop floor with ½cup soap diluted in 3 gallons of hot water.
- Wash dog by wetting fun, massage soap in for good later rinse well.
- A dash in bowl of water to remove residue form Fruit & Veggies. Rinse clean.
- All-Purpose Cleaner: add ¼ cup of soap to quart of water in spray bottle.
- One tbsp. in quart of water to spray plants for bugs. Dash of cayenne optional.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Don't drink soap! Keep out of eyes. If cap clogs, poke it clear. do not squeeze bottle and shoot out soap. Soap can clog and spurt with pump dispensers. Flush eyes well with water for 15 minutes. Consult a physician if irritation persists.