Eden Foods Organic Black Beans Description
The last bean you’d want to blacklist.
A creamy and slightly sweet dinner addition
Black turtle beans harvested from a Michigan family farm
No salt added – ever!
Organic and non-GMO
BPA-free lining brings peace of mind
Bulk up soups and salsas, or sneak into healthy desserts
I scream, you scream, we all scream for…beans? Probably not. Suspicion surround this magical fruit can become a blockade at dinnertime. Fact is: the average American diet rarely gets the recommended 25 grams of fiber per day. To ensure your family doesn’t fall to the statistics, you’ve got to be stealth with their health. Step 1: take a long, hard look at black beans’ nutrition.
Eden Foods Organic Black Beans make it easy – and appetizing – to enjoy the fiber-rich black bean, thanks to a tender, meaty consistency and a clean nutritional profile. Need inspiration for recipes? Black beans aren’t just good for chili and gumbos. Cook these gems into a batch of chewy-gooey brownies, and hungry tummies will never know they’re getting the good stuff – but they may scream for more.
Gluten, wheat and GMOs.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 0 1/2 Cup (130 g)
Servings per Container: About 3.5
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Calories from Fat||10|
|Total Fat||1 g||2%|
| Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
| Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||18 g||6%|
| Dietary Fiber||6 g||24%|
*Daily value not established.
Other Ingredients: Organic black turtle beans, water, kombu seaweed.
The product you receive may contain additional details or differ from what is shown on this page, or the product may have additional information revealed by partially peeling back the label. We recommend you reference the complete information included with your product before consumption and do not rely solely on the details shown on this page. For more information, please see our full disclaimer
Grilled Mushroom & Black Bean Burgers
Even if meaty burgers are your usual crave at a backyard barbecue, you probably can’t resist a thick, flavorful black bean burger. The addition of cremini mushrooms in this bean burger recipe makes the patties hearty and earthy, while garlic and onion – finely minced and grated – infuse every bite with swoon-worthy savoriness. And thanks to panko bread crumbs, these burgers hold up beautifully on the grill. Craving them? Make them before summer slips away.
Grilled Mushroom & Black Bean Burgers
- 8 oz. cremini mushrooms
- 2 cups canned black beans (drained, rinsed and dried well)
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 2 garlic cloves (finely minced)
- ½ small sweet onion (grated)
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 2 tsp. vegan Worcestershire sauce
- 1-½ tsp. salt
- Pepper (to taste)
- Oil grate on barbecue grill. Heat grill to medium to medium-high heat, approximately 375 degrees F.
- In food processor, pulse cremini mushrooms until finely chopped. Scrape down sides occasionally. Transfer to large bowl.
- In food processor, coarsely process black beans. (Note: Do not puree beans. Beans must be coarsely chopped.)
- To bowl with mushrooms, add beans, onion and garlic. Using silicone spatula, mix together.
- Mix in chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt and Worcestershire sauce. Season with pepper to taste.
- Add bread crumbs and mix until well combined. (Note: If mixture is too wet, it won’t hold shape when attempting to form patty. If this occurs, add up to ½ cup more bread crumbs to mixture.)
- Shape mixture into four patties about ¾-inch to 1-inch thick.
- Transfer patties to grill; cook 6-8 minutes per side side or until crisp on outside.
- Serve on buns with your favorite toppings and condiments.
Add the ingredients to your cart and order now!